Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Boomers and Their Responsible Financial Advice

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
cshh5093k6081.jpg

What’s with boomers and their dogshit, responsible advice?

>There’s no free lunch
>Pay off your debts in a timely manner
>Live poor when you’re young so you can enjoy life when you’re old
>Live within your means

It’s like they forgot why credit was invented in the first place, so you can do what you want now and figure it out later (or don’t). Delayed gratification is for cucks.

The Chad way to live is to do whatever the fuck you want, rack up debt, and then splatter your skull on the road at 45 years old in a drunken motorcycle accident.

>But what about your debt?
Not my problem.
>But what about retirement?
Not my problem. You can go die in some expensive hospital eating applesauce and shitting your bed.

I wonder how many boomer wagies did things right their whole life just to have a stroke at 50. I hope spending your 20s eating rice and beans in a studio apartment was worth it,

@CircumcisedClown do you know @The Grinch you're guys so alike!

@CircumcisedClown do you know @The Grinch you're guys so alike!
He’s my little delusional brother who will get beaten up by me when he comes home

No, but your mother calls me daddy
At first they make Monkes mom call them daddy, and now we've monkepox pandemic. How irresponsible!

True, imagine caring how you will spend old age
Being old is for losers too attached to life, I hope I die no later than 50

Boomers and there useless advice.

All boomers should be lynched and get their assets and life savings confiscated.

It's not boomer advice, it is extensive propaganda organized and funded by trillion dollar corporations in order to brainwash the population and silence any voice that demands a fair system.

All boomers should be lynched and get their assets and life savings confiscated.
It's not boomer advice, it is extensive propaganda organized and funded by trillion dollar corporations in order to brainwash the population and silence any voice that demands a fair system.