Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Boomers will not rebel on the fact that none of their sons will have childrens, so no nephews

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
A thing that happen to me now.
My mom told : people don't do childrens because of the pollution and violence
The first is told by the television that people don't do children for that retard motivation.
The second is told by the television that say : 99% of their husband/ bf kill their partners!!!!!!!! Emergency!!!??! Stop the violence on women!!!!!!!!
A woman said that she is treated bad?????? It must be true, she only actually cheated 666 times .
Anyway joke aside, this is Genial. The television say this excuses on why people do
not want to have children and boomer actually believe it, and not only that, they are educated to accept the fact that this is perfectly good no need to worry. Your family tree get genocide while the rich man like elon musk and gates have 20 offspring. Along with immigrants from Africa. You worked just to end you bloodline. I don't have this value but boomer had it, and now they will let it go just because the television said that. Some girls want still to have families but I really doubt it will happen, and if will happen the son will not reproduce, and she will have a taste of how much hypergamy sucks. I obviously will not have an offspring.
Sorry if I made it too long

A thing that happen to me now.
My mom told : people don't do childrens because of the pollution and violence
The first is told by the television that people don't do children for that retard motivation.
The second is told by the television that say : 99% of their husband/ bf kill their partners!!!!!!!! Emergency!!!??! Stop the violence on women!!!!!!!!
A woman said that she is treated bad?????? It must be true, she only actually cheated 666 times .
Anyway joke aside, this is Genial. The television say this excuses on why people do
not want to have children and boomer actually believe it, and not only that, they are educated to accept the fact that this is perfectly good no need to worry. Your family tree get genocide while the rich man like elon musk and gates have 20 offspring. Along with immigrants from Africa. You worked just to end you bloodline. I don't have this value but boomer had it, and now they will let it go just because the television said that. Some girls want still to have families but I really doubt it will happen, and if will happen the son will not reproduce, and she will have a taste of how much hypergamy sucks. I obviously will not have an offspring.
Sorry if I made it too long
Aight so I'm having trouble reading this because of the language barrier that's not from my side. Are you a pro-natalist? As an incel? If so, why?

I dont speak GrAY

most boomers have grandchildren (i'm talking about real boomers born between mid 1940s to mid 1960s)

Aight so I'm having trouble reading this because of the language barrier that's not from my side. Are you a pro-natalist? As an incel? If so, why?
No I just realized that boomer had a pro Natalist mind all their life, but not it's all gone, and it's probably not a coincidence. Maybe I am a schizoid. Anyway I don't care about lowering the population

The only thing boomers need to do is to finally die with horrible deaths for what they did to society.

Boomers are braindead NPCs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back