Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bored of copes

S

SomeguyXD

Greycel
Anyone else bored of copes like. My main cope was games but I’m just bored of games now and idk what to do I’m just feeling empty all day no enjoyment from life. Does dopamine detox work so I can enjoy games again or is that just some bs red pill shit?

I got so bored of my copes that I looked through 1000+ hobby lists and wrote down anything I was even slightly interested in but I didn't try any of them and went back to my old copes because I don't like putting effort into trying new things.

I can relate. Vidya gaming just doesn't hit the same anymore for me. I tried playing a game from 2020 that I was excited to finally try. Got bored of it within 2 hours :fuk:

I never got bored of my copes, even a decade after doing the exact same.

Anyone else bored of copes like. My main cope was games but I’m just bored of games now and idk what to do I’m just feeling empty all day no enjoyment from life. Does dopamine detox work so I can enjoy games again or is that just some bs red pill shit?
everything is boring to me now and i got no motivation anymore

Games are kind of boring now nothing good out

I can relate. Vidya gaming just doesn't hit the same anymore for me. I tried playing a game from 2020 that I was excited to finally try. Got bored of it within 2 hours :fuk:
Thats gaming in 2024 though. Its not just you. Im playing WoW SoD and having a blast.

I got so bored of my copes that I looked through 1000+ hobby lists and wrote down anything I was even slightly interested in but I didn't try any of them and went back to my old copes because I don't like putting effort into trying new things.

It's soo hard to be privileged.