Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could never be a neet

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I’m out of work right now for medical reasons dealing with sciatica. It’s been two weeks out of work and I’m so bored. I’m bored of video games and watching YouTube videos. I don’t know how you guys do it I’m going crazy just sitting here.

Same issue just replace the word 'neet' with 'wagie'

Same I'm actually neetmaxing for a year, and its all boring, even more annoying when my siblings or parents are at home. Would rather go to college. The first 4 months were awesome tho

I’m out of work right now for medical reasons dealing with sciatica. It’s been two weeks out of work and I’m so bored. I’m bored of video games and watching YouTube videos. I don’t know how you guys do it I’m going crazy just sitting here.
i dont think i have ever been bored like that.
there is always some shit i think off

i wish i was not

Literally same, a few weeks ago I got nearly a week off due to bad weather and I was bored out of my fucking mind the whole time. I hate sitting around doing fuckall

You must have lots of money, to go NEET tbh. And even then, it´s not sustainable long term. You will drive yourself crazy, if you live in social isolation for too long

Same I'm actually neetmaxing for a year, and its all boring, even more annoying when my siblings or parents are at home. Would rather go to college. The first 4 months were awesome tho

Doomscrolling