Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Boss scheduled a chat with me on Monday

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
Title. Should I still go in and get chewed out, or just quit now?

Just go and make a thread about it

what industry do you work in?

show up and ask for a raise

Just go in and take a shotgun and blow your brains out all over and hit play on your tape recorder so it plays the itsy bitsy spider as your body bleeds out on the ground and others scream

Just go in and take a shotgun and blow your brains out all over and hit play on your tape recorder so it plays the itsy bitsy spider as your body bleeds out on the ground and others scream
I used to daydream about going to a starbucks, asking a female out and when she said no make eye contact with the people listening in on the conversation then saying "figures" with a smirk and blowing my brains out right then and there in front of her.
this was back when I was still asking females out mind you, I'm past that now

Higher Education. Foid boss
don't think anything good can come out of that jfl but as long as you haven't said or did anything weird to a student it won't be too bad

t.worked in higher education too for a few months

It sucks having foid bosses. She’s probably just trying to assert dominance over you. I wouldn’t quit unless you have another job lined up and she really disrespects you.

One time I had a foid boss who was a total cunt and I waited for her to say something rude so I could quit. She insulted me and I texted her the next day saying im putting my 2 week notice so that she would beg me to stay. After she started begging, I told her im not coming in anymore so she had no notice. It was so satisfying.
I really hope this is true

Don't forget to ask for a salary raise

It sucks having foid bosses. She’s probably just trying to assert dominance over you. I wouldn’t quit unless you have another job lined up and she really disrespects you.

One time I had a foid boss who was a total cunt and I waited for her to say something rude so I could quit. She insulted me and I texted her the next day saying im putting my 2 week notice so that she would beg me to stay. After she started begging, I told her im not coming in anymore so she had no notice. It was so satisfying.
The think that really pisses me off is that I 100% guarantee if I was a female she wouldn't be treat me like this.

Don't forget to ask for a salary raise

Based :yes:

It is true lol. When I told her im not coming in the next day she said something like “really, are you serious, you cant just quit with no warning can you work the next week” and I replied “nah” then blocked her number. I bet she was absolutely SEETHING behind the phone :feelskek:
Lol