Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Both My Parents if Softmaxxed Fully Would be HTN and HTB

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Yet I am a 3/10 subhuman and have been rated LTN at best, in thinner pics which is an overrating imo. Even having had cosmetic surgery I still can't reach average or even LTN realistically. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?

Yet I am a 3/10 subhuman and have been rated LTN at best, in thinner pics which is an overrating imo. Even having had cosmetic surgery I still can't reach average or even LTN realistically. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?
Dude just lose weight, you’re a complainer. You said you got compliments before u got dismorphic (which u arent really just shave the stupid beard and lose weight)

Dude just lose weight, you’re a complainer. You said you got compliments before u got dismorphic (which u arent really just shave the stupid beard and lose weight)
You rated me a 3.5/10 in my older thinner picture. Also I was talking about before the age of 16, when my face was better looking and I had some niche appeal.

mogs me. Mine are the bottom of the barrel genetic trash even amongst curries

Exact same for me. I got the worst features from my mother, and none of the chad features from my father. My father is HTN yet his line will end because his sons turned out either too short (my older brother) or ugly and autistic (me).

I would say lose weight or leanmaxx for a better physique and face unless you try to get taller. You said you are 5'9 to 5'10. It seems like you got compliments from women when you were improving your physique.
You likely mog most Indian men already, so maybe you locationmaxx in countries with shorter average heights like India, which is around 5'4.8 for men.

I doubt you are that unattractive if you can receive compliments from females.

Women don't notice unattractive men, according to studies.
  • This study was founded by Ehwhatever; I think this post summarized the findings.
  • Here is another study linked here.

I would say lose weight or leanmaxx for a better physique and face, unless you try to get taller. You said you are 5'9 to 5'10. It seems like you got compliments from women when you were improving your physique.
You likely mog most Indian men already, so maybe you locationmaxx in countries with shorter average heights like India, which is around 5'4.8 for men.

I doubt that you are that unattractive if you can receive compliments from females.

Women don't notice unattractive men, according to studies.
  • This study was founded by Ehwhatever; I think this post gave a summary of the findings.
  • Here is another study linked here.
I only received compliments and interest from girls before I was age 16. Since then I will been a sub4 truecel in looks and woman are repulsed by me.

We will always be 3/10 on the looks chart no matter how hard we try to looksmax

We will always be 3/10 on the looks chart no matter how hard we try to looksmax
Didn't you rate us a 4/10 a while ago? JFL incels on here give the most inconsistent ratings.

I only received compliments and interest from girls before I was age 16. Since then I will been a sub4 truecel in looks and woman are repulsed by me.
I mean, can you go back to doing what worked and/or fixed your issues?

I mean, can you go back to doing what worked and/or fixed your issues?
No, because it had nothing to do with my actions and everything to do with my looks. My facial harmony/phenotype was irrevocably ruined by puberty, even plastic surgery can't fix it. I have had it before and it did little to nothing.

Brutal; puberty seems to have cockblocked you.

There’s a qt Curry cashier that works at a store near me
She looks a decade older though
@universallyabhorred should i try ascending with her?
Im going to have my brother tell her I think she’s cute