Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media bottom tier tomozaki Kun anime review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Overall imo was a good show. like 8-9/10. Although is very bluepilled in many ways. MC is a loser incel but has average tier genetics and top tier gaming talent. He meets the 2nd place gamer who is a tryhard Stacylite who helps him normie Maxx and get a non NT white haired gf later on.

She often gives some bluepilled advice which is mostly cope irl, like better posture, facial expression control. hair fluffing etc. The most key things in life, the bones cannot be changed without surgery. But some of the advice given is accurate. Such as making sure to tease/joke at other men in male friendships else they will see you as a joke and not as an equal. recording voice and practicing to make it more normie jfl. memorizing topics to NT Maxx etc.

i haven't finisb oreigaru yet but when do will do comparison probably. I like this one more overall so far though.

truecel trait: you have no idea what any of those words mean :feelskek:

Which girl from that anime would you like to have sex with the most?

Overall imo was a good show. like 8-9/10. Although is very bluepilled in many ways. MC is a loser incel but has average tier genetics and top tier gaming talent. He meets the 2nd place gamer who is a tryhard Stacylite who helps him normie Maxx and get a non NT white haired gf later on.

She often gives some bluepilled advice which is mostly cope irl, like better posture, facial expression control. hair fluffing etc. The most key things in life, the bones cannot be changed without surgery. But some of the advice given is accurate. Such as making sure to tease/joke at other men in male friendships else they will see you as a joke and not as an equal. recording voice and practicing to make it more normie jfl. memorizing topics to NT Maxx etc.
I’m thinking of watching breaking bad. Have you ever seen that?

I’m thinking of watching breaking bad. Have you ever seen that?
yes it was a good show. 8.5/10, been years since I watched it though. But overall one of the better shows out there. Has some good blackpilled parts too...

yes it was a good show. 8.5/10, been years since I watched it though. But overall one of the better shows out there. Has some good blackpilled parts too...
I’ll check it out then, thanks :feelsokman:

I don't really know how you managed to watch that bluepilled shitshow. Literally saw like 2 chapters and i could not watch anymore. Dropping subtle blackpills everywhere to just tell you that he dosn't have a gf nor social life because he dosn't put in the effort?????

Also the so called "female mc" was super disapointed when she learned that incel MC was not chad MC. Literal dogshit. He's the best and understand what problems there are and how lookist everyone is, but female girl wants to somehow gaslight him into thinking that he's wrong and he dosn't try harder jfl.

I don't really know how you managed to watch that bluepilled shitshow. Literally saw like 2 chapters and i could not watch anymore. Dropping subtle blackpills everywhere to just tell you that he dosn't have a gf nor social life because he dosn't put in the effort?????

Also the so called "female mc" was super disapointed when she learned that incel MC was not chad MC. Literal dogshit. He's the best and understand what problems there are and how lookist everyone is, but female girl wants to somehow gaslight him into thinking that he's wrong and he dosn't try harder jfl.
yeah the first few episodes are kinda bad. I originally started with the manga and dropped it after seeing her roast the MC. But now a few years later watching the anime, I pushed ahead and imo was well worth it. show is solidly good

yeah the first few episodes are kinda bad. I originally started with the manga and dropped it after seeing her roast the MC. But now a few years later watching the anime, I pushed ahead and imo was well worth it. show is solidly good
You are a true budha indeed, can see the good where only shit is found