Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Boyfriend is worried cause his gf is not getting enough views as a camwhore

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Straight out of one of the shittiest subs. By the way, do you think the guy is a Chad or a soy? This world is going to hell.

I came into this thread saying "Please don't be reddit." "Please don't be reddit."

Of course it was reddit.

Soy as fuck. Chad wouldn't give a shit if his sentient fleshlight was or wasn't getting tips on Chaturbate

I hope they both die a long and painful death.

State of human men in 2020

Download

10 viewers? my threads on this forum get more views than that. imagine whoring yourself out and having your ass and tits be publicly viewable on the internet forever in a vain attempt to make a profit off an audience of about 10 cucks who don't even tip JFL

Just pimp your girlfriend out for twitch views bro:soy:

she always ends her show with tear in her eyes because she never receives any tips from viewers (she gets only ~10 every show)

life fuel tbh

she always ends her show with tear in her eyes because she never receives any tips from viewers (she gets only ~10 every show)

life fuel tbh
I hope she commits murder suicide on her soyfriend tbh

10 viewers? my threads on this forum get more views than that. imagine whoring yourself out and having your ass and tits be publicly viewable on the internet forever in a vain attempt to make a profit off an audience of about 10 cucks who don't even tip JFL

you could make a generic "donald trump bad" youtube video and get thousands of views from the algo alone

i hate reddit "people" so fucking much. wish we could line them all up against a wall and shoot them in the back of the head (with a watergun)

Retract the suicide, it would be funny if she was in court and said she did it because she didnt get enough donations so she gets away with it, soytard gets no justice and thousands of men are pussypasspilled :feelsthink:

Retract the suicide, it would be funny if she was in court and said she did it because she didnt get enough donations so she gets away with it, soytard gets no justice and thousands of men are pussypasspilled :feelsthink:
JFL

yeah, sometimes I also think the only way to end the pussy pass problem would be to take it so far all men end up sick of it

dont underestimate soys though. a lot of them would probably agree

JFL

yeah, sometimes I also think the only way to end the pussy pass problem would be to take it so far all men end up sick of it

dont underestimate soys though. a lot of them would probably agree
This would have never happened if men werent so entiteled to womens bodies, I will subscribe to her onlyfans when se gets out to show my support :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This would have never happened if men werent so entiteled to womens bodies, I will subscribe to her onlyfans when se gets out to show my support :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
:feelskek:

what a misogynistic world we live in huh:soy:

He's definitely a soyfag. No Chad is on reddit writing such bullshit. Fuck this would why did I have to be born

That soy in the comments.
Soy

This is the offending pedo content.

Convert

Why do they have to be so soy. This is a grown woman, anyone can see that.

lets help this toilet exploit more lonely men

"I'm giving her all the support I can." :soy: :soy: :soy:

boohoo life is so unfair to my kween. So far only 10 men have fapped to her tiddies and none of them fucked her. Now she has to do something even to start to get money simply for existing :feels::feels::feels::feels:
That soy in the comments.
View attachment 265044

This is the offending pedo content.

Why do they have to be so soy. This is a grown woman, anyone can see that.

Just what soy does to men, jfl. He should go fap to 35yo+ roasties instead if this disgusting rat looks too young for him

Last edited:
Based cucks ngl

new 2020 gf requirement: she must be able to be a camwhore for simpbux. JFL at even trying to ascend anymore.

Just lol. It's fucking over lmao.