Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BPD ruined my only chance with a girl

Israeli incel

Israeli incel

Banned
-
Before I got bald, I've been travelling the world and I've met this stunning romanian foid, that was willing to stay in touch with me. We chatted for weeks, but then I felt the need to get away from her, as I felt she's been mistreating and hurting me (there was no reason to think that at all, but I was already mentally unstable). After that, I lost my hair and got fat, and it took me to the point where I am right now. There are days where I wanna end my whole existence.

Are you sephardic?
Hair transplants are relatively cheap in turkey.

It wouldn’t have worked anyway. She has Chads available that live close. No way she’s gonna give that up for some random guy that lives far away

It wouldn’t have worked anyway. She has Chads available that live close. No way she’s gonna give that up for some random guy
You are likely right bro. I just wish I wasn't the one blocking her, so I wouldn't be resenting it now.

It wouldn’t have worked anyway. She has Chads available that live close. No way she’s gonna give that up for some random guy that lives far away
Maybe she was looking for a way to move to richer country. Romania is poor.

Similar thing happened to me. I thought she was making fun of me. Maybe she was, i’ll never know for sure

Before I got bald, I've been travelling the world and I've met this stunning romanian foid, that was willing to stay in touch with me. We chatted for weeks, but then I felt the need to get away from her, as I felt she's been mistreating and hurting me (there was no reason to think that at all, but I was already mentally unstable). After that, I lost my hair and got fat, and it took me to the point where I am right now. There are days where I wanna end my whole existence.
@turbocuckcel_7000

Just be Jewish is legit in Romania

@turbocuckcel_7000

Just be Jewish is legit in Romania
all of EE is known only for sex tourism

if you hear about EE more often in movies, guys' tales of travelling, etc, it's all just sex tourism

all of EE is known only for sex tourism

if you hear about EE more often in movies, guys' tales of travelling, etc, it's all just sex tourism
Would Romanian :foidSoy:s fuck a haba maby