Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brahmin curry forced to drink piss by dalitz. suifuel for brahmins!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Yes of course. And that is more or less sad news.
It's a good news. Hindi > English
I mean, even in KA and MA the local language spoken by a person along side good English is always a sign of higher intelligence and maybe even intellect than purely Hindi speaking people. Everyone knows this. You know this too!
They are better at Hindi than English. Plus, their literacy rate is lower than North's.
I believe you are upset because you mostly know what @
K9Otaku
@K9Otaku and I are saying is true, and this arena of facts (as an Indian) bothers you.
No
The pro-Swedish/Hindutva push has some positive effects and also some negative ones. You are displaying a negative one in your replies
Promoting native language over foreign one isn't negative.
That's funny cause you are a die hard Aam Adami supporter, so if you have your way, no more "Modi regime".
As a BJP supporter, you must be promoting Hindi than English.

Gangetics are themselves mixed of Aryan + IVC + AASI you dumb. Actually most of the Indians are mixed of those three aforementioned groups and if you think North Indians are rapebabies then so are you.

There is no proof of Aryan invasion.

Lol Sonia Gandhi didn't exist back then you fool. And Yes, Indo-Aryans built modern day India. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel forcefully embodied many kingdoms including Hyderabad. So, Yes, south Indians niggers are currently under Indo-Aryan regime.

If you think Hindi is bullshit, then so is tamil, telugu, malyalam etc south Indian languages.
He’s not even curry you shit skin poopjeet curry monkey with negative IQ still shitting the streets of cowpiss-drinkingstan. Go back to begging for money from the world bank to feed your pajeet family instead of posting on .is which is a site meant for men who have met their physiological and safety needs by living in a first world industrialised nation. You stinky currynigger btfo!

Gangetics are themselves mixed of Aryan + IVC + AASI you dumb. Actually most of the Indians are mixed of those three aforementioned groups and if you think North Indians are rapebabies then so are you.

There is no proof of Aryan invasion.

Lol Sonia Gandhi didn't exist back then you fool. And Yes, Indo-Aryans built modern day India. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel forcefully embodied many kingdoms including Hyderabad. So, Yes, south Indians niggers are currently under Indo-Aryan regime.

If you think Hindi is bullshit, then so is tamil, telugu, malyalam etc south Indian languages.
Low effort ...

It's a good news. Hindi > English.
It's not good news. Most Indians (even in the upper socio-economic strata) have dropped off in their mastery of English, this truly is sad news. This sort of degradation in long standing practices is what allows FOID WHORES to take the market for themselves and create all sorts of NGO bullshit. They're picking it up from California. Do you want that behavior in your country? If we were able to maintain a certain, more conservative and older standard of English, perhaps these foods wouldn't be able to hijack language. I was just experiencing this at a function recently. It's almost impossible to explain anything about the nature of the things to an middle-upper class Indian foid because they believe they can use the English language however they want.
They are better at Hindi than English. Plus, their literacy rate is lower than North's.
That's not what I said. Basically, if you meet a middle class local from the States of TN, KA, MA and even Sri Lanka and Goa, (and many other places in fact) they prefer to speak their local language amongst family and for business, finances and Law ENGLISH! And the ones who are proficient in English are usually more successful. The problem is, to interact with North service personnel and UP construction workers and other service people who migrate South, they have to learn Hindi also. This distracts them from being highly proficient in English. That's imo.
Yes. It is the same for all of my cousins, means it is the same for you. Sensative topic. They misunderstand the thoughts being expressed, twist and skirt the issue and make up a weird set of facts to salvage their pride.
Promoting native language over foreign one isn't negative.
See, this is the problem in understanding what is being said I just mentioned above^. Hindi is NOT a "local language" of South India, or in fact quite a few other parts. So it's not about replacing village or local languages. For example, you can have the local languages, but with English learning alongside them for the professional world (which is by default what happens in India anyway). You can also have Sanskrit studies, at a basic to intermediate level for those who want to learn a Pan-India language and vocabulary, this ALSO happens in India. When people of different language backgrounds choose to learn Sanskrit, they usually communicate with each other in English during the interim phasw of learning. It's work better for them than communicating in Hindi, I believe.
As a BJP supporter, you must be promoting Hindi than English.
I generally think BJP is best for India, yes but that doesn't mean I should be supportive of Hindi over English. PM Modi has initially opened up India to so many global markets and THAT thriving economic policy is what I support regarding Modi and BJP as a general rule.

Last edited:
doesn't happen in the video.

by the way the guy's mother and sister were molested too jfl
Call me cuck but this is what calls for brutal dehumanising vengeance including poor Brahmincels dignity.

Hmm.. how are your our masters? If anything all Brahmins do nowadays is complain about how they're the new "Jews" or "oppressed minority" of India. You yourself write as if you dropped out of middle school
Here comes an another nigger.
It's your own dravidian nationalists who say we North Indians subjugated them and raped them.
LOL, "Modern India" was united by the British East India company and was granted independence in 1947 by the British.
East India Company unified most of the subcontinent not just India you nigger. They'd left India the way it was before their rule and it were Indo-Aryans who United most of the kingdoms either through force or through talks.
Indo-Aryans" were migrants from the Eastern European forest steppes
Lol shut up you dumbass. They were Proto-Indo-Iranians.
LOL, North India was the region of India that was the most loyal to the British during the 1857 sepoy mutiny
Lmao, again you have proved that you are a stupid nigger. Majority of the freedom fighters were from North, majority of the rebellions happened in North.
Rest of the Indians were just too weak to either fight for British or to even rebel.
And even if there were some rebels in other regions, they were high caste moggers.
Even today, North gives majority of the soldiers and sportsmen to India.

Last edited:
This is the only correct response.
Nothing he is says "correct" it's just poorly contrived emotional drivel.
Imagine how socioeconomically developed South Asia would be if its current population was wiped out and replaced with migrants from the diaspora, who compared to the embarrassment back home, would be far more productive with the land. :feelshaha:.
Actually, many of the diaspora themselves are embarrassments. Yes it's true, Indians in the mainland live in a bubble, but if migrants from the diaspora were incharge of India, they would turn it into a Harreh Rama Harreh Krishna California Globohomo "muh strong women" California.
Unfortunately since South Asia has a population of over 1.6B and South Asians from developed countries are at most around 10 million in number, this is mostly a pipe dream. Better we ascend with white stacies and assimilate our bloodlines with other ethnic groups and hope the mainland curries exterminate themselves into oblivion through a forthcoming Indo-Pakistan nuclear war. :feelskek:.
I have an ugly cousin sister from the mainland who ascended with a low tier normie (Incel in denial) from the Northeast of U.S.. Her children look retarded, she herself is a misanthropic cultural nightmare, doing all the NGO leftist professional foid con artist stuff, and she has absolutely no understanding of what makes (made) America great. This is the typical story of the modern mulatto and interracial child. I don't otherwise have a problem with the "weed out our Subhuman genes" strategy, but when you are Religiously & Culturally dead inside, it doesn't count for shit. It's just more poison making !
Hmm.. how are your our masters? If anything all Brahmins do nowadays is complain about how they're the new "Jews" or "oppressed minority" of India. You yourself write as if you dropped out of middle school :feelskek:.
Ignore @Misogynist Curry 卐 , he's a high level Bubble-wrapped mainlander BUT, we must understand how all the shitty behavior in the West has created this sort of resentment and feeling about us Western curries.

I guess, I mean how does he not even know the story behind how India gained independence?

I think @JayGoptri is referring to me as being emotional which is true. But it’s mainly a reaction to the hateful vitriol that I hear from that homeland currynigger

I guess, I mean how does he not even know the story behind how India gained independence?
Who? @Misogynist Curry 卐 or @Melchizedek ?
Westernized Indians in developed countries are 2-3x less of embarrassments than Indians raised in South Asia.
Depends brother. Depends how you mean. I just spoke to a dentist, of my same high caste background, and who lived in the U.S. and later moved his wife (whose quite pretty) and his two daughters to live in India because he knows something is wrong and he can afford it easier here BUT, who is completely brainwashed by American leftist garbage and thinks that Barak Obama is a good "economic policy speaker" LOL. To an otherwise non-NPC and more blackpilled person, that sounds like Deplorable NPC confusion. It's embarrassing to even talk to him. Nice guy but knows nothing.

Yes it's generally true that Western curries can understand more of the references I'm making, but what good is it of they can't synthesize any meaningful conclusions from it ?
Who cares about being ‘woke’ or not when the status quo is a corrupt, impoverished shithole?
Because, Caste system makes India better for those like you or I who can bring expertise and want to live nicely within higher means and quality of life. Woke bullshit EATS AWAY at all that you moron !
What? I'm giving you an example of how ridiculous your California Indians are. Worst people and degenerate and nasty I'm ever way. She gets paid to DO NOTHING! You seem to blindly value American Indians (mostly retarded social leftists) over mainlander simply for the fact they are American-made. This would, in the grand scheme be a fallacy of yours.
Fair Enough. Why do you keep trying to argue and reason with him then?
Why do you shitpost and talk about retarded things or post on .is at all?

Basically, I don't hold these weird alliances. If @Misogynist Curry 卐 has misgivings and says incorrect things, I berate him and try my best to correct him. If you do the same thing (and you do) I berate you and try my best to educate you. And I like discussing all these things in an Inceldom framework because, well...we Inkwells !

Last edited:
But where was he kept for 4 months. And I don't think guy would qualify as an upper class (not caste, but socio-economically) as an Upper class Brahmin living in a gated society or stand alone home with a big property etc. Because if this happened there, the inspectors would be all over it. No way they could take a guy for 4 months. He must have been a Brahmin living in lower class society right? Also this sort of thing happens in the North WAY more often. They are speaking Hindi. So its @Misogynist Curry 卐 's area of expertise!

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - correct me if I am wrong. Any thoughts?
Further proves that class is the only reality under a capitalist society.

Misogynist Curry.
Yeah. Same answer. Hes is blind in many ways, he needs to be able to see. I try when I am able to spend the energy.
Leftist? IN WHAT SENSE was the Obama Administration's policies "leftist"?
You know absolutely nothing about Politics, I guess.
Obama is a typical democrat whose administration was characterized by the usual neoliberal, free-market policies informed by mainstream economics with the occasional regulation to make capitalism feel slightly more humane. Both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party are capitalist parties that don't differ that much economically.
That's not exactly true, but it's also besides the point. Obama had the ability (because he was a seductive public speaker) to say absolute garbage facts and make a bunch of people believe it was reasonable to do. You have no idea what damage Obamacare did, I lived through it and at one time even took the policy provided. It was worthless except for the exclusion of pre-existing clauses, but it never truly came through on it's promises.
You seem to designate anything you don't like as 'leftist'... as if it were a slur and not a categorization of ideologies.
Not at all. I am just pointing that out about the things you say. And yes, social-leftsim is a big gapping whole of nonsense, which you should agree with. I mean you have somen weird idea about yourself called "Leftwing Misogynist" which just won't work when you have to explain your view on toilets to anyone, especially not Indians in the West or East. And most economic leftism is also pointless and leads to catastrophe. So, what's left good about it, I don't understand what you see in it...
Why are your opinions always informed by anecdotes? You can't generalize random examples to entire populations.
This is an NPC bullshit argument. I mean, your entire understanding of the blackpill is a combination of anecdotes and a few other facts. We know it to be more or less correct. Again, you are not able to understand anything outside of your autism "this is not Science" bullshit. Yet you are blind to power of observation around you. Also, you keep failing to see that my observations and conclusions count further and longer than yours because I am older and have compiled way more than you have in your limited tool box. Plus I am compiling 1000s of anecdotes and personal experiences to come to my conclusions. You just aren't able to think globally about that, you tackle one anecdote at a time while failing to see themes and connections. It's typical of where your at right now. This is why you failed to connect the dots with the larger implication of the COVID graph.
It makes India better?? :lul::lul::lul: Under the caste system, I would be subsisting on toddy tapping and selling palm wine on local markets, while Misogynist Curry, with his schizoid ramblings about being an "Aryan" or something, would be the person whose expertise this country would rely upon.
Well, it makes India better because India is not the West. Ideally, meritocracy is preferred, yes, but clearly in a degenerate society like the one in post-modern Western culture, this backfires and becomes absurd.
Amazing. It's woke to be opposed to the caste system now??
Oh certainly. It's woke to be opposed to it in the post-modern publish way without even understanding its benefits and flexibility. Absolutely!
I have to support an ancient Iron Age social construct rooted in nonsensical Hindu superstitions otherwise I'm just a woke leftist? Jfl.
You are a real fuck face you know that? You contradict yourself at every turn. Yes, you should support it, it would be to your benefit. If you returned to live here after working in the U.S. for ten years, you would benefit from the Caste system. Even you as an Incel living in shit stinking Woke town California where everybody is going to shit on your in every other way, should also be grateful for Caste system.

But yes, I don't control how you were born or how I was born. I have to submit to the will of the Transcendent whatever it may be. If I was born in a high caste, I benefit and use it properly. If I was born in a low caste, I suffer more but also must submit. Of course meritocracy is a better system for the West but it wouldn't work in India in the past and that's the way it is. If you want meritocracy then you should be in favor of colonization. Are you a "Colonization cry baby"? Because, if the British had stayed, maybe then Caste system would be truly gone.
Damn it's almost like you can give an example of ridiculous people from any demographic group.
Ridiculous people? No the examples I am giving you are of every single person you know or at least every other. You just aren't able to admit it yet, I think.
Entertainment, compulsion, dopamine release.
Masturbation....
I mean you told me to ignore him. Why don't you ignore him as well then?
Because, you aren't me. If you try to tackle him, it will be like a new born baby trying to teach another new born baby how to grind on a skateboard. You can of course try, I didn't tell you to ignore him on all posts. But I mean, you guys are actually the same. He hated his own culture and self-loathes about it, and you hate the same culture and talk about "street-shitters" and are so embarrassed of the same things he is embarrassed by. You can try to tackle some of his more basic misconceptions, if you wish.

Last edited: