Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Braindead chink foid defends foids who lie about their age for fun

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
"Its pretty obvious that they are still children"

Ok chink, do you not see the similarity between a 16 year old and a 20 year old you fucking braindead femoid! And 99% of the time its not because of abuse they are lying about their age, they do it for fucking clout and think its "cute" to lie about age and get a man arrested.

Attachments

• bbb94dbcbcf35763dbc6ed25879b369a.mp4
    5 MB
A man who is lied to like this isn't supposed to be criminally culpable. However, it is very hard to fight. The solution is making these crimes easier to fight. And probably harsher punishments for the kids who do this. And/or their parents.

The female body stops developing at 16. There's no difference between a 16 year old a 18 year old. These are scientific facts.

Picsart 23 12 07 09 39 35 500

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207_074304_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_074304_TikTok.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 24
A man who is lied to like this isn't supposed to be criminally culpable. However, it is very hard to fight. The solution is making these crimes easier to fight. And probably harsher punishments for the kids who do this. And/or their parents.
Watch this same foid starts fucking seething when a 15 year old chad does the same shit she was defending and threatens to call the police on her

On point! Its not like we are picking on fucking 9 year olds, here is what she said about that.
Fucking retard. The only difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old life wise is that 16 year olds go to highschool and some 18 year olds go to college. I doubt she gave a single second to thinking out this reply.

Watch this same foid starts fucking seething when a 15 year old chad does the same shit she was defending and threatens to call the police on her

Puberty isn't the end of maturity into an adult.
Women's sexual features stop developing at 16 which is why 16 is the age of consent in the majority of countries.

Women's sexual features stop developing at 16 which is why 16 is the age of consent in the majority of countries.

Consent isn't about when someone looks hot enough to fuck. Consent is about when they're mature enough to make adult decisions.

Consent isn't about when someone looks hot enough to fuck. Consent is about when they're mature enough to make adult decisions.
There's no mental difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old.

There's no mental difference between a 16 year old and an 18 year old.

You cited examples of there not being a pubescent difference between a 16 year old or an 18 year old, but you didn't cite anything that says "mental maturity stops at 16."

You cited examples of there not being a pubescent difference between a 16 year old or an 18 year old, but you didn't cite anything that says "mental maturity stops at 16."
No such thing as "mental maturity".

No such thing as "mental maturity".

There is, that's why kids are stupid and impulsive but adults are less stupid and less impulsive.

Realistically mental maturity stops at 25. Obviously we wouldn't make that the age of consent or our species would be dead.

On point! Its not like we are picking on fucking 9 year olds, here is what she said about that.
What differences in life experiences can be seen between 16 year old foids and 18 year old foids? They’re both post-puberty whores that slept with hundreds of Chads. The only difference is one is better looking with less mileage on their pussy.

Last edited:
And these are the people destined to be the wagies of tomorrow :lul:

Let the age of robots begin

I dont care about the opinion of white worshipping whores

Realistically mental maturity stops at 25. Obviously we wouldn't make that the age of consent or our species would be dead.

That is a recent suggestion made to the medicine, and it might be right. But if it is, that still means 16 is too young.

The concession/counterargument to that is "Are you only fully mature at 25? Uhhhhhh, I dunno, you might be. But 18-21 is mature ENOUGH to make adult decisions. You gotta be wise, but not that wise."

That is a recent suggestion made to the medicine, and it might be right. But if it is, that still means 16 is too young.

The concession/counterargument to that is "Are you only fully mature at 25? Uhhhhhh, I dunno, you might be. But 18-21 is mature ENOUGH to make adult decisions. You gotta be wise, but not that wise."
Stop being a cuck. Who gives a shit nigger.

"Its pretty obvious that they are still children"

Ok chink, do you not see the similarity between a 16 year old and a 20 year old you fucking braindead femoid! And 99% of the time its not because of abuse they are lying about their age, they do it for fucking clout and think its "cute" to lie about age and get a man arrested.
I'm so happy I don't use this rancid zoomer app tiktok I hope every age cuck on their slips on a banana

No, that's because their brains have not developed yet.

Isn't that what I said? The end of puberty is not the end of brain maturity.

I don't remember the songs yet, so I'll stop for now.

Very obviously a foid or soyboy cuck infiltrator.
he is a cuckold little soygoy faggot just look at the way he talks