Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill braindead foid thinks 100% of men are having sex

Just hav3 some seks bro.

Foids really don't know shit about the reality of ugly males lives.
For them males are only +6/10

Women hate facts that show they are not victims but the cause of something.

It's obvious that by men, she means Chads. JFL.

Nice clip, thanks.

Myron is correct on everything except yeh unfortunately he is out of date on the Money thing. The woman arguing with him is correct that many women dgaf about if a man is millionaire or whatever, even it could work against the man today.

Nice clip, thanks.

Myron is correct on everything except yeh unfortunately he is out of date on the Money thing. The woman arguing with him is correct that many women dgaf about if a man is millionaire or whatever, even it could work against the man today.
True.

They only consider White/Black Chad/Chadlite/tall normie to be men so it makes sense.

It's like if you asked a KKK wizard what percentage of men are white? He will say all of them because he doesn't see others as human.

That's right ITwhales, women are eugenics supremacists, even more than the Third Reich. That onlyfans thot you donate your money to is a cold, heartless sociopath, ITcel.

But instead you continue to push this agenda of being the internet superheroes taking on the evil inklers, defending m'lady.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They only consider White/Black Chad/Chadlite/tall normie to be men so it makes sense.

It's like if you asked a KKK wizard what percentage of men are white? He will say all of them because he doesn't see others as human.

That's right ITwhales, women are eugenics supremacists, even more than the Third Reich. That onlyfans thot you donate your money to is a cold, heartless sociopath, ITcel.

But instead you continue to push this agenda of being the internet superheroes taking on the evil inklers, defending m'lady.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
High iq

The woman arguing with him is correct that many women dgaf about if a man is millionaire or whatever, even it could work against the man today.
I agree but I bet some of the women who say that money doesn't matter take for granted that the guys is white collar and earning above a certain amount, even if they don't require him to be rich or making six figures.

i hate just looking at the faces of these sluts. i just want to throw a hard-backed book at their cunt mugs.

Exactly. Women thinks very guy who are actually equal (or lower than them) barely see them as human.

It's really the same as breathing to them sex havers. Makes me upset.

Can already tell by the thumbnail those two bimbos are braindead airheads.