Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel brazil gamer finally rises up and kills femoid and films her dead body

Good shit. Should have live-streamed it on twitch for all the simps to see and cry about it

NINTCHDBPICT000638120974

Let's all have moment of enjoyment and fun time to celebrate her death :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Keep on crying bluepill cucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh my GOSH! There is so much wrong to unpack here!

#stopviolenceagainstwomen
#fightmisogyny
#fightthepatriarchy
#believeallwomen
#defendallwomen
#toxicmasculinity
#cancelmen
#cancelvideogames
#shutdownincels
yikerinos

May as well have dicked the body

TATAKAE MY FELLOW BROCELS

@erenyeager

Guys I don’t see what any of this has to do with us and or anyone in the manosphere’s plight/problems with women.

To explain...

This was Brazil for fuck’s sakes.

Muds value each other’s lives over there about as much as if not arguably less than the archetypal United States based knee groes that kill dey fambly member/s over who gets to eat the last chicken Mcnigger nugget at the local McNiggers.

View: https://youtu.be/DqgO78i1s9A

Guys I don’t see what any of this has to do with us and or anyone in the manosphere’s plight/problems with women.

To explain...

This was Brazil for fuck’s sakes.

Muds value each other’s lives over there about as much as if not arguably less than the archetypal United States based knee groes that kill dey fambly member/s over who gets to eat the last chicken Mcnigger nugget at the local McNiggers.
America's future is gonna be like brazil, just look at all the nigger worship

Very true. I've seen some horrific shit that happens in those Brazilian prisons. The guards just leave the prisoners to it and the prisoners 'jellify' your arms if they don't like you i.e. pull your arms through the bars of the cell you're in and hold them straight while another prisoner smashes them with a wooden bat in multiple places. Then they grab your arms and shake your arms about until they look like jelly. Nasty shit.

Seen another one where a snitch got his hands and face cut off and was still alive screaming as they were fucking with him :cryfeels:
aside from foid related crimes (muh alimony, child support and "feminicide") criminals rarely end up in jail for good in this shithole

when you managed to get there you have to be pretty fucked up, borderline psycho

he was based regardless but should have just roped afterwards, or at least planned this shit better so he could get away probably making cops believe her chad bf did it (that would be great kek)

America's future is gonna be like brazil, just look at all the nigger worship
America doesn’t have a future.

Well not one that doesn’t involve civil war 2 followed by subsequent Balkanization anyway.

See my signature.

Even if we make it through this year I’ll be truly surprised if we make it out of the Beijing Biden/Crazy Kamala era without what has been said in my signature being made reality by the kosher rats and their shabbos goyim puppets Chairman Joe and Kamel Toe.

i just fucking hate pictures and videos like this i cant stand it
why do all these guys never tear off the clothes and never give her 1 last good fucking? it's not like she is going to get pregnant!
god dammit i hate how even killers have access to good female bodies and they are all so jaded to fucking that they don't even get one last fuck in before prison where you know they are going to get ass raped by other men every day and then killed for looking at someone

his brother is a fucking loser. if my brother killed somebody and said he was thinking of killing himself AND WE LIVED IN FUCKING SHIT BRAZIL yea id definitely say my goodbyes and tell him to go out quick because the cops are out searching for him

Is this guy actually considered black in Brazil or have you guys spent too much time on 4chan? He looks like Neymar's color/pheno and Neymar doesn't consider himself black. Aren't there actual black people like Willian in Brazil?
Mixed race.
So let me see if I get this right:
  • He is a "gamer" that plays FPS videogames;
  • One day he meets a female gamer;
  • She is indeed female;
  • She is not a landwhale;
  • She is not a 56 year old male bearded pedophile or kidnaper;
  • She has a pussy and wants to have sex with him;
  • He invites her over to his house and she accepts;
  • She is an 18yo girl eager to suck his dick and have sex with him;
  • ???
  • He kills her.
He is not a gamer. He is racially mixed. Nor is he an Incel. He looks like he is bellow average to me.
gamer-guilherme-sorri-ao-falar-de-morte-de-amiga-ingrid-24022021181307051

I don't care about he killing her. I really don't.
What puzzles me is WHY the fuck did the young foid wanted to have sex with him?
How the fuck he gets foids to give him free sex with that mongrel face of his?

Foids are so imbecile, that she must have been like: "Oh! A knife! What is it for? Are we going to eat some salad?"
Presumably the nig and the foid were planning to kill priests/pastors for months. I guess she was wet for his psychopathy, like those whores who send letters to serial killers. Nig is relatively tall too for brazil standards, despite the mongrel face.

Which gore site do you use now? Are there even any good ones left? I mean bestgore was taken down, then hoodsite went down and now there are only cuked gore sites left.
Alivegore.com and kaotic.com

Chadriguz loses his cock sleeve

Man these Brazilians are really something

Killing and murdering foids doesn't solve anything, it just makes them think even more less of us overall.

[Ending up in prison is suicide tier level.]

I understand the anger or rage completely, but momentary release of all that through the act of killing isn't worth it though in my opinion.

Last edited:
gamers have finally had enough, fuck women

Chilling moment gamer confesses to ‘killing female rival he met online after filming sick video of her body’ (thesun.co.uk)

>This is the chilling moment a gamer confesses to killing a female rival he met online after filming a sick video of her bloodied body.

Guilherme Alves Costa, 18, allegedly stabbed 19-year-old Ingrid Oliveira Bueno da Silva to death at his home.

The student said "how wonderful" and chuckled during the footage, then shared the gruesome video on WhatsApp. And in another video he confesses to the killing, saying "I really killed her".

Guilherme fled the scene and police were called when his brother arrived home and found the bloodied young woman, whom he did not know, lying unconscious on the floor.
The suspect is reported to have called his family to tell them he would commit suicide. However, his brother allegedly talked him out of it, encouraging him to hand himself in to the police instead, which he did.

He was then arrested for killing professional gamer Ingrid in the neighbourhood of Pirituba in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on February 22.

During his arrest, Guilherme was asked why he committed the crime, to which he replied: “I wanted to.”

Ingrid went by the nickname Sol and played the game Call of Duty: Mobile professionally for the team FBI E-Sports. The suspect played on another team, Gamers Elite, under the nickname Flashlight. It is believed the two met during online games a month prior to the crime.

In an extensive note explaining why he killed Ingrid, Guilherme complained about being tired with life, not having any goals, and not getting on with people in general.

During questioning at the police station, Guilherme told officers that the victim had “crossed (his) path” and that he had been planning the crime for two weeks.

He also said he had written a 52-page book to explain his motive. The police obtained a copy of the document, which they are looking into as part of the investigation.
Based Saint Costa

Yeah, I bet he had a superb personality, and it definitely shows.
Another sexhaver killing a woman .

I hope he rests in piss along with all cartel brazilian gang members.Scum of society.

Arrest all incels that never leave thier basements they are the real problem!:foidSoy::foidSoy::feelskek:

Imagine if she was a Twitch streamer and the murderer recorded this live for all her simps to see...
Simps would try to either avenger her or fuck off to the next Thot.

i remember him, dumb asf, that egirl came to his home, instead of have sex he just killed her lol

"FBI E-Sports"

Jfl he killed a fed :feelshaha: