Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilian beats foid in the street with piece of wood.

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Who was in the wrong?

Attachments

• M6jSnDn13Obdy7CKV3xu_25_b80326e433284ac428c6c9dc43b60a0c_video_240p_converted.mp4
    3.4 MB
Very strong first post

If she was cheating with that other guy, they both deserve it. Infidelity is a fucking sin

Harder! HARDER! HARDER!

whats that dude doing chilling in the back? also you know your country is a shithole when your main exported product is gore webms.

It looks like she was cheating, and beat the shit out of both. My Portuguese is crappy, but it seems like the guy recording kept urging him to hit the bitch harder

invading low level co-opers in dark souls be like

If she was cheating with that other guy, they both deserve it. Infidelity is a fucking sin
yea no doubt she was cheating if they both where getting beat.

I wonder what she did to deserve it. People are so insanely gynocentric it must have been something really bad for that to happen.

I wonder what she did to deserve it. People are so insanely gynocentric it must have been something really bad for that to happen.
It's Brazil. They'll do that for looking at them the wrong way.

I get videos like this every day on my cell phone, foids never learn that you shouldn't mess with drug dealers and police officers.
It's Brazil. They'll do that for looking at them the wrong way.
this is a mistake, guys just can't tolerate being betrayed, cases like this happen everywhere, here at least women are frowned upon even by others when they betray someone, no one feels sorry for a bitch around here

Last edited:
Based beanercel

I don't understand Portuguese but I guess she was cheating on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back