Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brazilian IGN post article saying that the new Joker movie encourage people to become incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I'm not joking, they said that the movie encourage poeple to become incels...encourage people to become something involuntary :feelswhat:

this normies are so fucking dumb :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How can someone be encourage to become somehting involuntary???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh and the best part, they said all incels are white heterossexual males, that's right fellow blackcels, ricels and currycels only white men can be incels KEK, well at least the people in the comments are on our side, saying that they are really dumb making this shit article.

The article translated:

" In the plot, Arthur Fleck is an aspiring comedian who "struggles to integrate into society," constantly being the target of jokes and violence, both physical and psychological. He has psychological disorders and, in the trailer itself, we see him being rejected by the psychologist, who decides to stop treating him. In short, Fleck is a misfit, unwelcome anywhere, has a hard time relating to people, and succumbs to insanity, becoming one of the biggest villains in pop culture. The synopsis fits in part with the incel subculture.

Members of incel groups, mostly heterosexual white men, usually gather in internet discussion forums. There, they talk openly about their loneliness, insecurities and consequent frustrations, being welcomed together. The problem is that these cores often become true concentrations and spread of hate speech and misogyny. Women are often blamed for the collective bachelor and seen as enemies alongside chads - a term they use to refer to attractive, sexually active men.

We have seen several cases of extreme incel violence in recent years, especially in the United States. In Brazil, the most recent was the Suzano Massacre at the state school located in São Paulo, where alumni stormed the site and "took revenge" for their years of bullying.

Some internet memes mention that while Jack Nicholson's Joker was born of falling into a toxic cauldron, the one played by Phoenix has become what it is for being "thrown into society." Jokes aside, that's where the real danger lies. Hatred and destructive behaviors with psychological disorders, which need to be observed, diagnosed and cared for with due importance - often ignored in society - cannot be justified.

"The movie was the darling at the Venice Festival, with positive reviews and eight minutes of applause and cheering. But it also inspired controversy," Variety said. "Some criticism and comment on social networks shows concern that Joker sympathizes with lone homicides, at a time when America and the rest of the world are plagued by armed violence."

Time Magazine criticism claims that director Todd Phillips, known for comedies such as Falling on the Road and the "Don't Drink, Don't Marry" trilogy, "might want to think he's giving us a movie about the whole emptiness of our culture, when in fact it is." just offering a great example of this. " "Violence makes Arthur Fleck feel more in control, less pathetic," the review continues. "Killing, usually with a gun, scissors or good old suffocation is good for you - it empowers you."

In the movie, Zazie Beetz plays a neighbor of Fleck, with whom he is in love. "Although he doesn't hurt her, there is still something frighteningly bizarre about how he treats her. He could easily be adopted as the patron saint of the incels," the Times points out. "Arthur inspires chaos and anarchy, but the movie makes it sound like he's starting a revolution, where the rich fall, the poor get everything they need and deserve, and the sad guys who can't get out on dates become murderous heroes." "

On the other hand, The Guardian's text compares Joker with other productions and says the movie does not take sides. "Does Scarface glamorize cocaine? How is this different from blaming video games for gun violence?"

"Essentially, Phillips's film states that the bloodshed and chaos is a consequence of society ignoring injured people like Fleck," the British newspaper's criticism continues. "However, despite suggestions that he be a reactionary appeal to incel vigilantes, Joker is not particularly attached to a political perspective. It is a smart, stylish and worrying film: the man he represents is a product of our time. But when people prepare to hate a movie based on its political position, the film culture suffers.

"

If you want to see the article here is the link: https://br.ign.com/coringa/76516/news/filme-coringa-e-acusado-de-estimular-comportamento-incel

They want us to disappear and be censored because there is no solution for our problems besides a radical change to society. A change that would require the collapse of post modern society first.

they are joking

Incel hysteria is real.

Kek, imagine if Taxi Driver was released now. Movies about sick and twisted individuals have been made for a long time, only now those fags are getting butthurt because of the bogeyman inkel.

They're confusing incel with blackpilled.

While every incel is blackpilled, not all blackpilled individuals are incels.

It's time to rise up boys :feelslala:

Attachments

• 1557638976461.png
    1557638976461.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 67
npcs are imbeciles

controlled opposition. It's not like WE'RE THE ONE MAKING THESE MOVIES. Just think about it. They're literally criminalising a group of virgins as monsters who in actuality are victims of life itself, trying to categorise them in one box with all the other non conformists.

After this movie hits the theaters, inceldom will become a fad, like punk or new age.

controlled opposition. It's not like WE'RE THE ONE MAKING THESE MOVIES. Just think about it. They're literally criminalising a group of virgins as monsters who in actuality are victims of life itself, trying to categorise them in one box with all the other non conformists.

it's absurd tbh, they claiming we are terrorists, monsters, psychopaths only show how much this society hate low status virgin men, every time I think about my inceldom I get depressed and think if someday I could become normal, but all this "news" people saying that I not only deserve to die alone without friends and a foid but should get punished for that make me really fucking angry.

Brazilian media never bothers to report what's really going on in Brazil. They simply copy whatever the American media says. There's no real journalism in Brazil anymore.

I like the image too ngl :feelskek:
I don't know where I downloaded it ngl

So many different mindsets reflected in that one image, each incel handling their plight in their own way

Bomb guy is serious and nervous
Rifle guy is serious and composed (good thing too, best mindset for your sniper)
Knife guy is angry and sad
Hammer guy has lost it, deranged
Pistol guy with the watch seems like the leader, he's composed and happy, like he's completely accepted his path in life and is at peace with it

You only ever reach the "Pistol Guy" stage when you are at your moment of vengenace against society or when said vengeance is completed, I want to get to that stage one day

Yes because you can voluntary choose to be involuntary celibate :feelskek: