Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR braziliancuckma forgot to take his pills again?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/

Jesus Christ he legit has to have a mental disorder to be this obsessed.

Truecel confirmed.

I found his pic

tbh ngl tbhtbh

I ask myself if this guy lives in my city.

I would love to beat him down.

forum maxxing vs karma maxxing

forum maxxing vs karma maxxing

BrazilianSigma get a fucking job

Jesus Christ he legit has to have a mental disorder to be this obsessed.

its called being Brazilian. he's probably buttmad about the elections.
Bolsonaro isn't even that extreme. a moderate conservative at best.

i want to go ER on that faggot so bad. also get a job braziliansmegma

Truecel confirmed.

I didn't know who this braziliansigma guy was until I read this thread. I mean I saw his name referenced but I was like whatever...yeah this guy is a truecel. simililar to how priests go on and on about gays being horrible and against god...all the while being themselves. Dude must be really fucked up looking, just to devote that amount of time. Y'know one of the reasons Mudslimes are supposed to pray to allah 5 times a day is to keep them always with god on the mind (yknow when they aren't scheming to hurt others ). anyways yeah... truecel confirmed.

@braziliancuckma just take the blackpill and join us bruh.

The greatest soyperhero to have ever lived.

A soyboy of the people. A manlet to look up to.

Incel in denial. No doubt.

CuckTears is the bottom of the barrel. How sad do you have to be to find pleasure in bullying a community of depressed and lonely virgins online? JFL. Get a life you fags.

He is of the cursed by denying the blackpill, his madness will not end, he is grasping for mercy, he will find none and he will die alone.

most Sigmas are usually pro-incel, any Sigma who claims to be anti-incel is an Omega bitch in denial.

please someone track him down and shoot him off

Incel in denial. No doubt.

CuckTears is the bottom of the barrel. How sad do you have to be to find pleasure in bullying a community of depressed and lonely virgins online? JFL. Get a life you fags.

This brazilian prick should look for a job and stop spending his time annoying sub 8 virgins on the internet.

Yeah I can get that people sometimes spend a small fraction of their time to laugh at some (stupid/hateful/satirical) statements by some incels. But this guy is out there and already spent an entire YEAR of devoting his life and energy to 'laugh at us'. What in the actual fuck, how deluded can someone be to not see that he has it far, far worse than us, yet this guy thinks he is better & mogs us.
This dude got some serious mental illness imo

Is he a self-reported male?

tbh thats just sad, i feel bad for him.

Could be he's a doubleagentcel dropping very subtle blackpills under the guise of ridicule
Unlikely though

just fucking lol

dude thinks he gets social status from linking to incels to all the fat reddit neckbeards

when he finds out nobody likes him despite this, it's going to be fucking mental

he'll probably be more blackpilled than all of us

LOL he's probably talking about us constantly to his mom and coworkers and shit thinking they're in on the joke but they're probably like "what the FUCK is this weirdo talking about"

im going to celebrate when this clown eventually gets doxxed

incels are at the bottom but redditors somehow manage to be lower :feelsmega:

just fucking lol

dude thinks he gets social status from linking to incels to all the fat reddit neckbeards

when he finds out nobody likes him despite this, it's going to be fucking mental

he'll probably be more blackpilled than all of us

LOL he's probably talking about us constantly to his mom and coworkers and shit thinking they're in on the joke but they're probably like "what the FUCK is this weirdo talking about"

Im pretty sure he comes from a big family where he may have "pity ascended" with a sister or cousin. He probably doesn't want to be accused of being incel despite meeting all qualifications.

I have a theory that he is an undercover incel secretely infiltrating inceltears and slowly upping the Blackpill quality of the threads he screenshots in order to try and Blackpill more people.

I never see him screenshot the obvious bait threads.
Aristotle IQ tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back