Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [BREAKING][WW3]Hezbollah militants attack the Golan heights.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
@Asgard If you would be so kind and fill this in with one of your news fanfic OPs. :feelsokman:

From the Golan to the dead sea, the Arab states will be free.

Very nice. I hope they manage to take back the Golan Heights from the jew occupiers but i doubt it

I hope they manage to take back the Golan Heights from the jew occupiers but i doubt it
Just Wait Episode 4 GIF by Heels

Interesting times we live in amigos

An opportunity for Israel to eliminate Hezbollah as well.

An opportunity for Israel to eliminate Hezbollah as well.
LesscoBlob:
-Loves LGBT.
-Wants globohomo worldwide.
-Pro trannyism in schools.
-Wants Zelensky's cock in his mouth.
-Begs for Israel's cock in his ass.

LesscoBlob:
-Loves LGBT.
-Globohomo.
-Trannyism in schools.
-Zelensky's cock in his mouth.
-Israel's cock in his ass.
Because he's Greek and hates Turks. It shouldn't surprise you.

Interesting times we live in amigos
It's interesting, because you're alive. Nothing will seem interesting when you're dead, because the dead can't perceive things.

iu

If Syria doesn't join in then they're cowards and it's good to see Hezbollah taking initiative

If Syria doesn't join in then they're cowards and it's good to see Hezbollah taking initiative
Syria is dealing with their own internal problems. An attack from the Syrian front border that provokes an Israeli response is the only way, currently, to necessitate a Syrian response and get them dragged into Hamas' war with the Zionists.

Last edited:
They cucked out and are just giving empty threats
I swear to God, if Hezbollah Iran joined the fight right this moment, Israel would exercise the Samson option.

Syria is dealing with their own internal problems. An attack from the Syrian front border that provokes an Israeli response is the only way, currently, to necessitate a Syrian response and get them dragged into Hamas' war with the Zionists.
I know but this is the best opportunity for them to cause alot of damage to israel or will they just sit back and let the kikes do whatever they want it's been ages since they took imitative.