Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brilliant Cambridge Doctor/Entreprenueur/Youtuber is incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I found this youtuber.

He has a GREAT personality. Extremely confident, yet humble. Very NT and extremely naturally intelligent. He knows how to balance life and work. He is a Cambridge educated doctor, and CEO of a test prep company that makes millions in revenue. He has good design taste, is a good musician that can sing, play piano, and guitar. His youtube channel has almost 400K subscribers, and you can tell he's the kind of genuinely nice person who is focused on helping people. He also has a podcast I found. I clicked on this episode:

I was surprised that even a guy as accomplished as him is incel. The blackpill is RUTHLESS. It sounds like he lives a life of constant romantic rejection, and friendzoning because he's too much of a bluepilled nice guy, and copes too much by following his passions. His life, his accomplishments, are a total DUMP on all mainstream bluepilled platitudes about the IT path of romance. RACE + HEIGHT = EVERYTHINGGGGG

Last edited:
Boomers brains would explode from examples like this. They unironically think you just have to study hard and get a great job and that that will somehow lead to you getting tons of girls

This guy is a big proof that personality and intelligence don't matter to foids. I wonder what excuse Cucktears would make on this guy now?

Last edited:
I called that a few days ago in another video of his. Baldcel, on top of that.
He's accomplished and productive, yet...
IT'S OVER

Yet, he will get smv mogged by an 8/10 dude who quit highschool and can barely speak. It's over. Merit means NOTHING in the dating game. However, I suspect he would be able to betabuxx a 30+ year old landwhale.

Yet, he will get smv mogged by an 8/10 dude who quit highschool and can barely speak. It's over. Merit means NOTHING in the dating game. However, I suspect he would be able to betabuxx a 30+ year old landwhale.
thats a blackpill who is really hard to swallow. Makes me to quit my job and going fully monkmode. Wtf is hapening with this world right now.
if this is legit we have nothing more to complain about.

Yep. Me best case scenario.

Just be born with better bones bro! But seriously he’s gonna be a future beta provider for a used up roastie looking to settle down

Boomers brains would explode from examples like this. They unironically think you just have to study hard and get a great job and that that will somehow lead to you getting tons of girls
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsokman:

Life is cruel

pd: adrien brodys me

Ironically he has a bad personality. Hes a beta cuck loser. He doesnt have the mentality as a Chad or a blackpilled man. Bluepilled rich beta =/= good personality

CuckTears won't touch this

Very sad it has gotten this bad in 2019

WTF you are talking about?

He is clearly a hateful misogynist. His eye-area, balding head, lanky frame and bloated face clearly proves my point.

Also I'm not sure if he takes showers regularly.

You can have the world and foids will wish to live in another planet if you are a incel.

Oh dear Christ, he probably looks better than me. Definitely looks younger than me, and DEFINITELY has more plates spinning than me. No, I'm gonna try and talk to this guy. I have to know what's up.

Talented, kindhearted, noble and hardworking men are inkwell by this point.

He literally has all the qualities that women say they want yet he's incel. JFL.

Your genes determine your life.

Looks >>>>>> everything

His nose and hairline kills him.

he have the typical nerd looks. I think he will rope soon.

Hes a very white looking pakistani

Just study bro, women love men who studied, twhere are too less higly educated men bro, theyd swarm over you bro

I found this youtuber.

He has a GREAT personality. Extremely confident, yet humble. Very NT and extremely naturally intelligent. He knows how to balance life and work. He is a Cambridge educated doctor, and CEO of a test prep company that makes millions in revenue. He has good design taste, is a good musician that can sing, play piano, and guitar. His youtube channel has almost 400K subscribers, and you can tell he's the kind of genuinely nice person who is focused on helping people. He also has a podcast I found. I clicked on this episode:

RACE + HEIGHT = EVERYTHINGGGGG

You couldn't be closer to the truth.

JFL this guy isnt black pilled. Hes waiting for his post wall roastie who give will him starfish sex once a week in exchange for his years of hardwork (going to med school,etc).

Just study bro, women love men who studied, twhere are too less higly educated men bro, theyd swarm over you bro
just been born with better bones bro! ITS THAT SIMPLE GUYS
JFL this guy isnt black pilled. Hes waiting for his post wall roastie who give will him starfish sex once a week in exchange for his years of hardwork (going to med school,etc).
nailed it

This guy is prime betabux material. Landwhale roasties would look at him and go " What a catch".

I guess this made it on IT. They are bending over backwards in denial "HE IS NOT INCEL!!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHA

It was OUR word first. He's an incel.

I found this youtuber.

I was surprised that even a guy as accomplished as him is incel. The blackpill is RUTHLESS. It sounds like he lives a life of constant romantic rejection, and friendzoning because he's too much of a bluepilled nice guy, and copes too much by following his passions. His life, his accomplishments, are a total DUMP on all mainstream bluepilled platitudes about the IT path of romance. RACE + HEIGHT = EVERYTHINGGGGG

LOL at 3:00 someones asks how is he celebrating Valentines Day and he says he's ordering take out.

Incel Trait: Eating take-out at home alone in your bedroom on one of the worst holiday for incel men.

If only that memesogynyst respect memeoids.

This. All the boomers I’ve ever known, my Dad included, actually really do believe this.

Last edited:
I just went to the guys videos, he has an ex girlfriend and runs a multi-million company. Fuck him.

Is he kikecel? He looks Jewish but his name doesn't sound like it.

I thought he was 35, maybe near 40.
Dude said he was 25 in one of his recent videos.

Damn

I thought he was 35, maybe near 40.
Dude said he was 25 in one of his recent videos.

Damn
It's his hairline and very obvious negative canthil tilt which makes him look droopy and tired. Otherwise, he has good skin and decent frame, but because of the aforementioned I had a hard time pegging his age. I was torn between late 20's, but kept going 30's.

Mogs me at looking and speaking like man

This guy is a big proof that personality and intelligence don't matter to foids. I wonder what excuse Cucktears would make on this guy now?
Intelligence is viewed as a threat to foids who only think at a very primitive, primal level. Most don’t have the capacity to use logic outside of “Oooh that Chad, me fuck Chad.”

Being "successful :soy: " in 2019 is cucked.

He has a GREAT personality. Extremely confident, yet humble. Very NT and extremely naturally intelligent. He knows how to balance life and work. He is a Cambridge educated doctor, and CEO of a test prep company that makes millions in revenue. He has good design taste, is a good musician that can sing, play piano, and guitar. His youtube channel has almost 400K subscribers, and you can tell he's the kind of genuinely nice person who is focused on helping people.
Sounds like a candidate for an incel in 2019 if he lacks good bones or hunter eyes

All he has to do is go SEA

His Nose and hair destroys him

Had he been blackpilled early on he never would have had the motivation to accomplish all that he did. He probably always thought during all those countless hours of work and studycelling that women are genuinely sexually aroused by financial success and a charming personality. If he knew his face made him unworthy of lust and likely love he'd have spent the last decade of his life rotting.

Just the facts. I've not met one passionate motivated albeit blackpilled ugly man. If you're blackpilled you better be attractive or you'll feel suicidal every day.

He'll be betabuxxing soon enough. He looks like a cuck.