Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bring back incel awards

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Title. What happened? There should be more events here to make things less stale and offer something for users to look forward to.

Last edited:
@Master @proudweeb @Fat Link

@Master @proudweeb @Fat Link

It was coomersarj's responsibility and we all know what happened there lol

we don't really have enough available mod labour anymore to do funsy things

It was coomersarj's responsibility and we all know what happened there lol

Will there ever be a new mod? Someone like @Copexodius Maximus maybe?

Can you explain what you mean by this? There are clearly a lot of mods here, even without Master. I find it hard to believe that not a single mod out of the current ones does not have time to organize such an event. Rather, I think it is more likely that potentially no mod wants to organize these things.

It's probably up to Master, but there should either be more mods added, who can help organize such things, or let ordinary non-mod users organize it for you guys.

Last edited:
Hopefully, it's been proposed but stalled

I do like 70% of the modding lol
If that is true, shouldn't there be a reshuffle of the current mod team? Because it clearly that shows not everyone is doing their part. What's the point in keeping inactive or low activity mods?

Last edited:
Can you explain what you mean by this? There are clearly a lot of mods here, even without Master. I find it hard to believe that not a single mod out of the current ones does not have time to organize such an event. Rather, I think it is more likely that potentially no mod wants to organize these things.

Activity level of different mods varies over time. Prophet and Fat Link have taken care of reports and what not lately as well. Just because a mod is online, doesn't necessarily mean they're modding

If that is true, shouldn't there be a reshuffle of the current mod team? Because it clearly that shows not everyone is doing their part. What's the point in keeping inactive or low activity mods?
We do need some more mods but it hasn't happened yet

You do it, it doesn't have to be a mod doing it, they might ascend halfway there and call it off
I wouldn't mind doing it, along with other fun events for the future, however I'd probably need mod-level privileges in order to implement new features and events (to the site) since Master likely won't be working on anything new here.