Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should there be more events here?

Shouild there be more "events" on this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I personally wish there were more fun, new events here on the forum just to make things refreshing, engaging, and to have something to look forward to. Now, with Master seemingly gone, it seems like the forum is stale, a bit dead, and unsupported in general.

IT is gonna spy on us, we're giving them more opportunities

IT is gonna spy on us, we're giving them more opportunities
How is having more events going to lead to IT gaining more opportunities to spy on us, as you put it? They're going to do so regardless. Plus why do you care what they think anyways?

How is having more events going to lead to IT gaining more opportunities to spy on us, as you put it? They're going to do so regardless. Plus why do you care what they think anyways?
may report us to the feds for some of the shit we say here

may report us to the feds for some of the shit we say here
I meant fun events like incel awards or something like that, so nothing illegal that would cause feds to want to do anything against us that we haven't already done.

I meant fun events like incel awards or something like that, so nothing illegal that would cause feds to want to do anything against us that we haven't already done.
Mhmmmm, we might need that