Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity British roastie harassing Moroccan chicken seller

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
stupid fucking cunt. hope she gets beheaded

white foids can't stop harassing ethniccels even in their homelands just jfl
This whore sentenced btw

she acts like a fucking child because shes lived her whole life using her rancid meat slit as an excuse for her inconsiderate retarded behaviour. makes me wish she got the same treatment as those other morrocan tourists this time last year :feelsohh:

Foids literally care more about some mindless chickens than you, what the fuck is this shit

Foids literally care more about some mindless chickens than you, what the fuck is this shit
They would prefer third world ethniccels not having an income and dying on the street of starvation over chickens being put in a cage.

I'm big on animal welfare and really hate the way these third world ethnics are clueless about it, however yeah it does trigger me that these foids value a chickens wellbeing over their fellow 'men'

I'm big on animal welfare and really hate the way these third world ethnics are clueless about it, however yeah it does trigger me that these foids value a chickens wellbeing over their fellow 'men'
These chickens are going to be killed right after they're sold anyway. They're not put in the cages for amusement. They are also treated worse in the west were they live their entire lives in cages.
Many Moroccan cattle owners on the other hand, let their chickens just roam around their land as if they were pets so they live with more freedom than their western counterparts.

They would prefer third world ethniccels not having an income and dying on the street of starvation over chickens being put in a cage.
The second she started screeching at the owner of the chickens while she was ontop of all of his food, I would have broken her left mandible for dirtying the food with her paws

KFC is awesome, so fuck these entitled whiny SJW activist whores

White roasties are used to treating ethnic men like shit, it's not a surprise that she would repeat the same behaviour while travelling.

Western women are so used to doing whatever they want and getting rewarded for it that they have zero self control and completely act on their instincts. She would go viral and find cucks who support her if that was some cucked western country.

The second she started screeching at the owner of the chickens while she was ontop of all of his food, I would have broken her left mandible for dirtying the food with her paws
I think the only reason why they were nice to her was because she's a white tourist and they were probably scared of getting sued or something, people in Morocco tend to assume that toruists from the west are all rich. If an ethnic foid had tried this shit, she would have been on the floor in a second.

Jfl femoids care more about useless chicken than subhuman males

These chickens are going to be killed right after they're sold anyway. They're not put in the cages for amusement. They are also treated worse in the west were they live their entire lives in cages.
Many Moroccan cattle owners on the other hand, let their chickens just roam around their land as if they were pets so they live with more freedom than their western counterparts.
Agree, I don't eat chickens here either, unless they're free range, and from countries that do free range properly

You know what happened to those other white girls who went to Morocco? ;)

they should stone her

She would go viral and find cucks who support her if that was some cucked western country
Cucks, manginas and whiteknights are enablers of female degeneracy and childish behavior, if all men came to their senses and decided to shame females for acting like this, they would have no other choice, but that will never happen as we live in a cuck world and numale fags will jump on your ass if you say anything that could even remotely seem like it's against women.

She didn't do that because she cares about the chickens; she just wanted to "go viral" by being some altruistic 'animal welfare activist'. Unluckily for her, it backfired, but there'll still be people protecting her

I thought they were keeping dogs in there for a second and she wanted to fuck them.

It's a breath of fresh air seeing the Moroccan men trying to slap that feminist bitch when she attacked, but a wise old man refrained them knowing definitely that NATO might send missiles to "spread democracy" to Morocco if the video showed the men fighting back in self defense.

Russia please send missiles to Justin Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland's gaping vagina.

suifuel for me since im gonna move to UK soon, its over never began

she should be beheaded tbh

suifuel for me since im gonna move to UK soon, its over never began
Why the fuck are you moving to the UK? It's probably the worst country in Europe to live in, maybe second to Sweden.

It's not worth it. Are you going to London? I've been there and it was an absolute shithole. And that was before all the terrorist attacks, I can't imagine going there now.

It's not worth it. Are you going to London? I've been there and it was an absolute shithole. And that was before all the terrorist attacks, I can't imagine going there now.
Manchester, i will be living with my aunt so will avoid rent costs and will spend money only on food, nothing else so its good for me. Its my final decision, i know people who imigrated there and they are fine and happy, just u need to find good solution and city.

Specially white females. They care more about animals, animal rights, veganism, being a leftist and climate change than their own men.

I'd be like "Get the fuck off my chicken cages, they can't support your weight and you'll crush my fucking chickens... and also, keep your slimy, disgusting cunt away from my produce you roastie cumrag"... Then I would have Kimbo Sliced her while the crowd chanted in Arabic...

Specially white females. They care more about animals, animal rights, veganism, being a leftist and climate change than their own men.
White foids would burn down an entire orphanage full of male babies if it meant saving a single ant's life.

Why aren't any of them putting her in her place she's a foreigner for fucks sake

Afterwards she went to McDonalds and ate some chicken nuggets.

I love it when these retarded leftist SJW groups fight each other.

Women shouldn't be allowed to travel

ITS OVER FOR ETHNIC MEN.