Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Bro why are you always looking down and shit?"

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I have quite the notoriety for spacing off into my desk at school, and there's many reasons why.

I swear, every fucking time I look up and just normally look around some chick gazes at me in the manner that she hates me or some shit. Today was just that, I had my head hanging up for the first time and immediately, some Stacy just turns around and gazes at me, knowing that I'm looking in her direction. This causes me to fucking panic immediately and so I whip my phone out quickly and just pretend I'm texting.

It's not a "I want to fuck you" gaze, it's the type of gaze where they tell you to fuck off. It's the same gaze you'd get as if you'd cut off someone on the road. And it happens to me almost every time I take my head off my damn desk.

It pisses me off and it makes my head uncomfortable for the day, but I can't help it, because I know they're just going to give me that same gaze. I even get questioned for it and people even low-key make fun of me for it. I hate this. Women shouldn't have the right to give me that pissy look.

I know that feel, whenever I try to talk to most females they always talk to me in a hateful manner like they don’t want to be seen with me

Quite the ragefuel. I imagine her being demon possessed the way you described it, she is an evil entity with red eyes and one that should be wiped off the earth.

potatoes gonna potate cuntoids gonna cunt

The female gaze of dissaproval. She probably thinks you're going to Saint Nick the school.

Last edited:
Time for a staredown.

I have quite the notoriety for spacing off into my desk at school, and there's many reasons why.

I swear, every fucking time I look up and just normally look around some chick gazes at me in the manner that she hates me or some shit. Today was just that, I had my head hanging up for the first time and immediately, some Stacy just turns around and gazes at me, knowing that I'm looking in her direction. This causes me to fucking panic immediately and so I whip my phone out quickly and just pretend I'm texting.

It's not a "I want to fuck you" gaze, it's the type of gaze where they tell you to fuck off. It's the same gaze you'd get as if you'd cut off someone on the road. And it happens to me almost every time I take my head off my damn desk.

It pisses me off and it makes my head uncomfortable for the day, but I can't help it, because I know they're just going to give me that same gaze. I even get questioned for it and people even low-key make fun of me for it. I hate this. Women shouldn't have the right to give me that pissy look.
I never have someone call me "bro". I thought only douchebags use them

Stop being such a pussy, and showing others that with your body language.

In public have a mean, serious, confident look in your eyes at all times. Like a hunter looking at prey. Do not dart your eyes away from anyone.

This is why I hate public transport roasties and stacies stare at you with that "get away don't sit near me" look.

Stop being such a pussy, and showing others that with your body language.

In public have a mean, serious, confident look in your eyes at all times. Like a hunter looking at prey. Do not dart your eyes away from anyone.
Lmfaooo an incel doing that would just look plain mentally retarded, stop spewing normie bullshit. Save that for the fakecels

This is why I hate public transport roasties and stacies stare at you with that "get away don't sit near me" look.
So stare back at them with the "I'd kill you if given the chance" look.

They respond positively to that.

Lmfaooo an incel doing that would just look plain mentally retarded, stop spewing normie bullshit. Save that for the fakecels
If you look like a little boy I guess. It still works if you look like a very ugly man. Better to be feared by the females than be disrespected.

This is why you should gymcel even if your face is fucked.

"yo bro a girl looked at me"

lmao just STOP dude
if girls look at you, you're probably some type of delusional fakecel who's actually GL

A GIRL HAS NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, IN A GOOD WAY OR A BAD WAY.

how does that make sense anyway, girls look at you in a bad manner because you're just that ugly, i mean what the literal fuck? unless you have an elephantman-tier deformity, that's just delusional shit.

"yo bro a girl looked at me"

lmao just STOP dude
if girls look at you, you're probably some type of delusional fakecel who's actually GL

A GIRL HAS NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, IN A GOOD WAY OR A BAD WAY.

how does that make sense anyway, girls look at you in a bad manner because you're just that ugly, i mean what the literal fuck? unless you have an elephantman-tier deformity, that's just delusional shit.
Girls have never looked at you? Come on man they surely have but you weren't aware of them staring in awe.

Girls have never looked at you? Come on man they surely have but you weren't aware of them staring in awe.

possibly i didn't notice but i never even seen it in my peripheral vision before, only men look at me.

starting to think i don't even exist in women's eyes.

possibly i didn't notice but i never even seen it in my peripheral vision before, only men look at me.

starting to think i don't even exist in women's eyes.
I mean you're an attractive dude so maybe gay dudes think you're gay or something.

I intentionally look away whenever i sense the presence of a female and i never look at them or talk to them like they're not even there. That's what the trash like me should do.

Who gives a flying fuck what they feel like. Stare at them diliberately until they look away

I'm better about this these days, I don't walk around like an incel anymore

Just give them the death stare