Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother mogs me

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
My brother is three years younger than me and mogs me. He’s physically attractive and is socially suave. He’s the complete opposite of me, how is this possible? We both come from the same parents yet he’s superior to me in nearly every way. Fml.

Anyone else have this problem? I feel so pathetic for being jealous of my younger brother but I can’t help it. Genetic lottery fucked me over.

Remind me ER's brother

Just how it be sometimes

I have 5 brothers and they all mog me to death, it’s fucking torture. All taller, better frames, better faces, better hair, way better social skills, etc. They all have girlfriends and I’m the only one that’s never been with a girl

Brotherpill is brutal

i mog my brother but he claims he had sex with numerous females. He is currently betabuxxing a femoid.

My older brother is Chad, he just got married though I didn't bother going to the wedding. He's not even 2 years older than me but I swear my mum must have railed that Gigachad Ernest Khalimov behind my dads back as we couldn't look or be more different. He already has 3 kids with 3 different Stacie's and is married to another Stacy. He's got lots of money and is very successful in everything he does.

My younger sister is a Stacy slut who has a new boyfriend every 2 weeks or so, I added her on Instagram. No shit, HERE is what I was greeted with :feelsrope:
20180719 171351 1 1

Meanwhile I'm a 35 year old KHHV with a 1 inch penis, 5 foot 4, ugly and an alcoholic Mentalcel.

I have 5 brothers and they all mog me to death, it’s fucking torture. All taller, better frames, better faces, better hair, way better social skills, etc. They all have girlfriends and I’m the only one that’s never been with a girl
My older brother is Chad, he just got married though I didn't bother going to the wedding. He's not even 2 years older than me but I swear my mum must have railed that Gigachad Ernest Khalimov behind my dads back as we couldn't look or be more different. He already has 3 kids with 3 different Stacie's and is married to another Stacy. He's got lots of money and is very successful in everything he does.

My younger sister is a Stacy slut who has a new boyfriend every 2 weeks or so, I added her on Instagram. No shit, HERE is what I was greeted with :feelsrope:
View attachment 49206

Meanwhile I'm a 35 year old KHHV with a 1 inch penis, 5 foot 4, ugly and an alcoholic Mentalcel.
Damn. You two both have it worse than me. Condolences.

I remember some gigacurry 11/10 chad model had older brother who was extremely ugly, bald and short
If I was him I'd kill myself without a doubt

I remember some gigacurry 11/10 chad model had older brother who was extremely ugly, bald and short
If I was him I'd kill myself without a doubt

That guy had gotten a ton of plastic surgery

Same, i have 2 younger brothers and the middle one absolutely mogs me. Hes almost a Chad, never studied but allways had a job, fucked TONS of girls and had brought like 20 different gf home for my parents to meet them in 5 years. He left home at 18 while i still rot at my parents home with 28. He actually lives in a different city, lives with his new gf, has a easy job (no studies) related to cosmetics (because hes like a male model), cheats his gf´s but they still want to stay with him....
We barely talk tbh. I cant stand his luck.

Same, i have 2 younger brothers and the middle one absolutely mogs me. Hes almost a Chad, never studied but allways had a job, fucked TONS of girls and had brought like 20 different gf home for my parents to meet them in 5 years. He left home at 18 while i still rot at my parents home with 28. He actually lives in a different city, lives with his new gf, has a easy job (no studies) related to cosmetics (because hes like a male model), cheats his gf´s but they still want to stay with him....
We barely talk tbh. I cant stand his luck.
The last part is the most brutal one. Chads constantly cheat on their girlfriends, yet they want to stay with Chads jfl

brother is mid tier normie and makes fun of me for being a friendless social outcast. He's just a cuck, so there's not much to be jealous of tbh. Although he's had a foid over for sleepover, which was pure suifuel for me having to hear the two of them. At least they didn't fuck though

Same boyo. My older brother is 2 years older than me, 6'1 while I'm 5'9 and mogs me. It's over.

My little sister is a Stacy and three inches taller than me

do they know / care about your inceldom? the fact that your alone?

or are they happy as long as they get pussy.

The worst thing for me is that i look older than my 7 year older brother. Especially with the dark circles, he has none. He has less pale skin than me too, also better jaw. A pure chadlite.

how come you havent beaten your sister and imprisoned her in the basement?if your dad is a low T cuck,you must take responsibility for your whore sister
As I'm not a sick maniac I haven't done this. Plus my dad is serving a life sentence in prison, but that's another story. If my sister wants to be a degenerate, vacuous immoral slut it's up to her. I'm just glad she's enjoying herself by banging her brains out with stereotypical Chads instead of being a 35 year old KHHV Incel manlet such as me.

brother is mid tier normie and makes fun of me for being a friendless social outcast. He's just a cuck, so there's not much to be jealous of tbh. Although he's had a foid over for sleepover, which was pure suifuel for me having to hear the two of them. At least they didn't fuck though
I miss you Dr. Pierce ;_;

Hey at least you never came home only to find your little brother having sex in the couch

Brother is also an incel. He looks normie, has a better jaw, taller, makes 70k at 27.

I miss you Dr. Pierce ;_;
Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so must one die oneself. But one thing I know which never dies — the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Cattle die, kinsmen die, and so must one die oneself. But one thing I know which never dies — the fame of a dead man’s deeds.
Dr. Pierce is the father figure I never had. I wish I got to know him personally. He was a great thinker and above all a fanatical idealist with a clear purpose, which is so rare to find today.

do they know / care about your inceldom? the fact that your alone?

or are they happy as long as they get pussy.
They defintely care for me and are always trying to help me out with life. They think I’m alone because I don’t want a relationship, not because I’ve tried and tried and always fail

They defintely care for me and are always trying to help me out with life. They think I’m alone because I don’t want a relationship, not because I’ve tried and tried and always fail

normies are oblivious unfortunately. :feelshehe:

same, 2018 Insomniac, bro, same

View attachment 49206

1 inch?