Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Browsing this forum while sitting alone in classroom

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Browsing .is in classroom while everyone is out with their friends for break I'm sitting alone in classroom trying to pretend i don't care to be alone there are like 6 people in the room and there 2 of us who are sitting alone in first and last bench one is using his laptop so I'm the only left out it's always like this i hate going out alone so i sit and browse .is I'm just fucking tired of being a left out and i feel miserable for posting it i gain few minutes of attention from this post that's all i want to keep now anybody else do the same.

why are you in a classroom rn, GrAY?
Isn't it summer?

over

Do other country schools just have 24/7 schools or sum shiet, GrAY?

over for constantschoolcels
Greek school start in the 11th of September and end in the 10th-15th of June, although I finished school.

Jfl a girl just came in and saw my subhuman face and left instantly :feelshaha:

I can't browse .is anymore at my college. I used to be able to so I think they saw my activity and shut it down :feelsmega:

I browse this forum in uni nearly all the time. Even since the mods removed the Ottos Autos logo, I don't even bother changing the page layout, so people can see the huge incels.is logo.

Cameras watching u

I can't browse .is anymore at my college. I used to be able to so I think they saw my activity and shut it down :feelsmega:

I browse this forum in uni nearly all the time. Even since the mods removed the Ottos Autos logo, I don't even bother changing the page layout, so people can see the huge incels.is logo.
Low inhib tbh
Over for me :feelsrope:

Jfl at the guys giving a fuck about me

going to school is retarded