Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I let this fat, rotten, ugly, pig at work get away with it

B

bcroger

Major
There was this obese, GIANT,ugly, rotten, white, whale at work who was sitting down in the office kitchen eating lots of McDonalds. I was about to say somethig passive aggressive-such "wow thats a lot of mcdonalds," or " looks like a big lunch," but instead I chickened out and let the obese/ugly, whale get away with.

do you have a personal problem with fat niggas
side_eye_cat.jpg

We come from different cultures so we have different approaches to shaming landwhales, whites like you tend to be more direct and confrontational which I respect but it could cost you your job.
Saying "thats a lot of mcdonalds" won't cost you a job. I doubt she would even tell the boss.

Why? The fat, disgusting, pig should know that I am judging her.
She would have rolled on you and crushed you to death.

There was this obese, GIANT,ugly, rotten, white, whale at work who was sitting down in the office kitchen eating lots of McDonalds. I was about to say somethig passive aggressive-such "wow thats a lot of mcdonalds," or " looks like a big lunch," but instead I chickened out and let the obese/ugly, whale get away with.

did she look like this?

Attachments

• 1979711_10152545070613167_2795544507528560660_n.jpg
    1979711_10152545070613167_2795544507528560660_n.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
She would have reported you and got you fired, her smv mogs entire forum.

Should've stared her down until she says something.

She would have reported you and got you fired, her smv mogs entire forum.
Fired and reported for saying "thats a lot of mcdonalds?" or "looks like a big lunch." She would probably be too embarrassed to even report me over that, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back