Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brutal, be careful] The agepill is the final boss of inceldom

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The agepill is the final boss of inceldom. It will test everything you have. It will destroy your copes. It will make all pain 100x more sharp. Your failure will be more obvious to everyone and yourself.
Being a youngcel teen loser is one thing. Being a loser in adult life is a different thing. People will have 0 sympathy. Quite the opposite. You will be met with hostility and aggression.

Everyone around you will eventually progress and move on with their lives. Families, children, houses, vacations, double dates and longtime partners. You on the other hand will stay a broken soul with no progress or future. You will still feel like a 17 year old loser on the inside. You don't have any life experience except rotting and postmaxxing.
While people experienced life, you fapped, ate cheetos, played vidya and postmaxxed. The hours we spend on .co other people spend having sex and having meaningful experiences.

If the agepill isn't torturing you daily, you are still at the first level of inceldom.
The dickpill, heightpill, facepill and framepill are all pretty mild compared to the agepill.

TLDR: if you youngcels think you are in hell yet and hit rock bottom, just wait. A worse, WAY more painful hell is coming for you soon enough.

JFL at titles such as "be careful" "click on your own risk"

JFL at titles such as "be careful" "click on your own risk"
Sonicanime

If you don't kill yourself, you can always get revenge when you're old and ready to die (in Wheel of Fortune)...

I don‘t want to slowly rot away like this.

The age pill hits brutal

thinking of agepill makes me want to rope on the spot

The agepill is the final boss of inceldom. It will test everything you have. It will destroy your copes. It will make all pain 100x more sharp. Your failure will be more obvious to everyone and yourself.
Being a youngcel teen loser is one thing. Being a loser in adult life is a different thing. People will have 0 sympathy. Quite the opposite. You will be met with hostility and aggression.

Everyone around you will eventually progress and move on with their lives. Families, children, houses, vacations, double dates and longtime partners. You on the other hand will stay a broken soul with no progress or future. You will still feel like a 17 year old loser on the inside. You don't have any life experience except rotting and postmaxxing.
While people experienced life, you fapped, ate cheetos, played vidya and postmaxxed. The hours we spend on .co other people spend having sex and having meaningful experiences.

If the agepill isn't torturing you daily, you are still at the first level of inceldom.
The dickpill, heightpill, facepill and framepill are all pretty mild compared to the agepill.

TLDR: if you youngcels think you are in hell yet and hit rock bottom, just wait. A worse, WAY more painful hell is coming for you soon enough.
shit man

i know i just disagreed with you on another thread, but this is so true and high iq

holy fuck
how old are you guys? bc i bet half the "oldcels" here are like 20 jfl

im 27

how old are you? @Personalityinkwell @Yerberito @Ropemaxx @turbocuckcel_7000

shit man

i know i just disagreed with you on another thread, but this is so true and high iq

holy fuck

im 27

Thx. im 24, soon 25. 25 is death tbh

Thx. im 24, soon 25. 25 is death tbh
you're not an oldcel boyo fortunately, i bet you'll ascend before you're my age :feelsbadman: im such a turboloser

you're not an oldcel boyo fortunately, i bet you'll ascend before you're my age :feelsbadman: im such a turboloser
Yeah, age is somewhat relative. Some 40 year oldcels here think you are a youngcel too. But yes im not a 100% oldcel yet, but very close. Basically when your youth is officially gone, you enter a new territory of hell.

As a youthcel, i always knew it was a small % chance that you could ascend and still have a good youth, but at some point, its just too late.

shit man

holy fuck

im 27

24, will be 25 soon :feelsrope:

Yeah, age is somewhat relative. Some 40 year oldcels here think you are a youngcel too. But yes im not a 100% oldcel yet, but very close. Basically when your youth is officially gone, you enter a new territory of hell.

As a youthcel, i always knew it was a small % chance that you could ascend and still have a good youth, but at some point, its just too late.
24, will be 25 soon :feelsrope:

I know I'm only 3 years older than you guys, but imo these are the deadlines of the agepill:

• At 20, it becomes a little weird that you're a virgin
  • At 25, you must lie about being a virgin and hope it's not too noticeable if and when you ascend, because it's become too weird
  • At 30, it's time for the rope :feelsrope:

I know I'm only 3 years older than you guys, but imo these are the deadlines of the agepill:

• At 25, you must lie about being a virgin and hope it's not too noticeable if and when you ascend, because it's become too weird
yeah true, I'm already in a super tough spot and my chances are really low of escaping

yeah. i will hope to the heavens i have the courage to rope before 30. i dont wanna be a 30 year old incel holy fuck.

Agepill is brootal

If you don't kill yourself, you can always get revenge when you're old and ready to die (in Wheel of Fortune)...
Can i buy an E and a R?

Do it before you cripplemaxx!

I'm only 30 and the agepill already torments me.

Agepill is too brutal. I will probably rope when I'm 30

Yeah, pretty match unless one brutally moneymax. After around 28..30 its completely over.

final boss of everybody everywhere ngl

I feel like I missed out on everything and I don't turn 23 until May.

I'm too old to be desirable, too old to get a pass on ignorance, too old to pursue a career, etc...