Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blackpill from chadlite friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
My friend told me this girl from another school who he was seeing for around a month made him pay €150 for an expensive meal for both of them, then she ditched him immediately. On top of that she was below average looking.

For context this guy is:

- 6’3
- 5.5/10 facially
- Full head of hair
- NT, good social skills
- 17 years old

If this guy struggles to the point where he has to take a subhuman looking bitch out to eat just to get used for his money… what hope do we have?

this is why we mustn't simp kings

6'3 is starting not even to be considered the real tall in Western places like the U.S., so take that as you want.

Sure, chadlite :feelsseriously:

I would consider your friend a normie. How old are you btw? I’m getting tired of seeing youngcels.

Being 1.5 points better in the face than the average guy is a problem?

Toilets view 90% of men as being "below average". 9/10 is "average" and 10/10 is "mildly attractive", toilets feel universal disgust against men, even Chad's.

6'3 is starting not even to be considered the real tall in Western places like the U.S., so take that as you want.

It's even short is many places like the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, probably also the USA and Canada. :blackpill:

Average normie is 5’10 4/10

This guy is 6’3 5.5/10

If you consider that a normie, you’re clueless
I think everyone will agree that Chadlite is a guy with a model tier face, but not masculine enough to mog Chad. Here's an example of a teen Chadlite:

555fd0e44d5097170204a9fbc931f9af

A solid 7-7.5/10

He looks white and tall with strong a jawline. Very good eye area. I'd say he qualifies as a mid-tier Chad or at least a Brad and not a Chadlite.
So Brad is higher in the hierarchy than Chadlite?

I think everyone will agree that Chadlite is a guy with a model tier face, but not masculine enough to mog Chad. Here's an example of a teen Chadlite:

View attachment 598185

A solid 7-7.5/10
Chico is chad tier not chadlite but whatever. If you think a 6’3 above average looking guy is a “normie” you’re bluepilled as fuck.

That's Chico you retard, he's considered 9/10 or even higher :feelsseriously:
Maybe by retards like you. O'pry mogs your subhuman chiko into oblivion.