Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill in a discord video call I didn't want to be in

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Someone from my brothers group said I looked like I haven't reached puberty yet when I was in high school and middle school because I had no beard. It got so bad that someone said I looked like a ugly grandma... On my state ID card. It gets worse only when I showed my final school I'd card which showed only thicker brows and lost a little weight where they said I finally hit puberty...:feelsbadman: when I heard that I only thought about inceldia and my brothers.... My nation....:society: this all happened when my brother secretly showed his camera to me while I was reading a book. Jfl I overheard the conversation. :feelsbadman: the world needs extinction and every human needs to die for the sake of freedom on this world. Any human who refuses to justifyingly die is a retard. Any human outside inceldia who accepts that they all must go for their sins is inherently based.:feelsjuice:

wow thats so sad
kidnap their parents
in minecraft ofc

that’s some bitch shit he did