Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Dogpill: No woman will ever cry like this for you

is this even really dogpill? people lose their pets all the time and cry, both men and women

She will miss the intense moments of pleasure, brought to her by the hard knot of the dog.
is this even really dogpill? people lose their pets all the time and cry, both men and women
You're looking at it wrong, she didn't just lose a pet, she lost a boyfriend.

idk but besides our mom no woman in the world will ever show this level of emotion to us if we died.

Hell I bet more than half of the moms of the users of this forum wouldn't cry like this if their son died

Damn, what a chonker.

Hell I bet more than half of the moms of the users of this forum wouldn't cry like this if their son died
JFL true in my case, I grew up without a mother, I bet that whore is still getting fucked by random men and getting drunk, she enjoyed cheating on my dad, poor guy almost killed himself in a car crash after that, luckily he survived.

I was 5 years old when all that happened, just 5 fucking years old, and I already HATED foids.

JFL true in my case, I grew up without a mother, I bet that whore is still getting fucked by random men and getting drunk, she enjoyed cheating on my dad, poor guy almost killed himself in a car crash after that, luckily he survived.

I was 5 years old when all that happened, just 5 fucking years old, and I already HATED foids.
:feelsbadman: i'm sorry bro that's awful

:feelshehe::feelsugh: “knot”
:feelshehe:
Oie 8dhVa8XeePaN 1

she the dog .
imagine being owned by a fat tattoued (previous whore for sure )who forces you to lick her stinky flappy pussy .
did they kill the dog or what ?

she the dog .
imagine being owned by a fat tattoued (previous whore for sure )who forces you to lick her stinky flappy pussy .
did they kill the dog or what ?
Put him to sleep(killed him) probably had tumors or was really old.

No woman will ever cry for me.

Lol.
idk but besides our mom no woman in the world will ever show this level of emotion to us if we died.

Completely true

I like dogs but since taking the dogpill I can't look at one anymore without thinking it's probably fucked more foids than me

She will miss the intense moments of pleasure, brought to her by the hard knot of the dog.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fuck her i cried my whole life and. No one ever gave a fuck.

Now shell go on kikebook and sell the soys and cunts a sob story and get tons of sympathy and support for her dead LE DOGGO PUPPERINO

Fuck you and fuck ur dead dog

Not as if u can hear ppl cry when u ded

Most of these women legit see their dogs as their children since they have no human offsprings

fucking lol :feelskek:

Most of these women legit see their dogs as their children since they have no human offsprings
It's disturbing. I want a dog and I would love my dog. But I wouldn't love him as if he was my child