Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal heightpill in IT 2

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
I don't really remember the scene because I was falling asleep but it was something along the line of a loser being mocked because he was short, he then said that he "wasn't that short, that he was 175 cm and that is about above average...in most part of the world (implying in the non-western/non white part of the world)". He also married a landwhale and is the most shy/coward member of the losers. He also dies in the movie. (The guy in the middle)

I don't know how was this relevant to the movie? It's just like the establishment wants to keep mocking manlets & making us feel bad about ourselves, as if being mogged on a daily basis wan't enough

JFL, at these brutal heightpills. You can't even watch non-romantic/comedy movies now because they'll also remind you of your subhuman manlet destiny as a betabuxxers of a landwhale. :feelsrope:

Fucking hate mainstream movies.These are the same types of people that promote the prince charming BS and (recently) diversity obsessed movies.

Fucking hate mainstream movies.These are the same types of people that promote the prince charming BS and (recently) diversity obsessed movies.

And the nw0 chad superhero meanwhile the villain is usually a baldcel.

When it comes to the mainstream media. I don't think anything comes close to invader zim and heightpill. An alien species that picks its leaders bases solely on how tall they are. And treat everyone short as inferior scum unworthy of freedom.

It's over for many men

never began for us poor manlets to be honest

They're trying to normalise shaming men for being short, trying to make it something acceptable to do in society.

The old movies didn't mention his height and he was not even married, he was living with his mom. Lookism is getting stronger.

I wonder if that giant spider is going to appear in this film

shitty soy film tbhbh

175cm is nearly 5'9, lol

I don't really remember the scene because I was falling asleep but it was something along the line of a loser being mocked because he was short, he then said that he "wasn't that short, that he was 175 cm and that is about above average...in most part of the world (implying in the non-western/non white part of the world)". He also married a landwhale and is the most shy/coward member of the losers. He also dies in the movie. (The guy in the middle)

View attachment 147824

I don't know how was this relevant to the movie? It's just like the establishment wants to keep mocking manlets & making us feel bad about ourselves, as if being mogged on a daily basis wan't enough

JFL, at these brutal heightpills. You can't even watch non-romantic/comedy movies now because they'll also remind you of your subhuman manlet destiny as a betabuxxers of a landwhale. :feelsrope:
175cm actually isn't that short and many curry / ricecels would kill to be that tall.

That being said, where I'm from people will laugh at you for that height.

That's the germophobe kid, I think (?). I remember another one but according to the book, the jewish kid kills himself as an adult when he discovers that IT came back.

Wait, IT 2 came out?

The old movies didn't mention his height and he was not even married, he was living with his mom. Lookism is getting stronger.
Yeah, but being a virgin that lives with your mom is a criminal offense in 2019. He supposed to be a protagonist so they had to give him a wife.

They're trying to normalise shaming men for being short, trying to make it something acceptable to do in society.
It's already socially acceptable, in fact it's encouraged.

You're a cuck if you watch that shit.

anything under 190cm in 2k19 = manlet and deserves to die

You're a cuck if you watch that shit.

Book IT results in the losers getting lost in the sewers and all having a panic attack and borderline freaking out, so the girl proposes that they run a train on her to all lose their virginity.

Its hilarious and normies freak out when you mention it.

Feminists just have to try to mock manlets at every possible opportunity.

Stephen King wrote a teen gang bang and no one cared. Today he would be publically destroyed.

^wtf did I just read

mainstream movies are lookist

My childhood = destroyed

The book is better than both the movies & the 90's tv series IMO

But it's still a little overrated

What about the 1990s miniseries/two-night movie? The one with Harty Anderson and John Ritter? I thought it was pretty good, if a bit slow by today's standards.

One of the extreme examples of making fun of incels is in 'Man of Steel.' At the end of the movie a guy asks out a foid and she says no because all of the women are sexually entranced by "the alien." Really felt like some subliminal joke about how regular guys have no chance against men who are "not of this world" Chads.

And the nw0 chad superhero meanwhile the villain is usually a baldcel.
As people generally struggle in feeling empathy to ugly characters, villains are depicted being mostly unattractive for this reason. And then normies tell us everything is in our heads and blackpill is not real. I wish it wasn't real, lol

Why were you watching that shit

Why were you watching that shit
read the book back in the 90's as a kid
What about the 1990s miniseries/two-night movie? The one with Harty Anderson and John Ritter? I thought it was pretty good, if a bit slow by today's standards.

One of the extreme examples of making fun of incels is in 'Man of Steel.' At the end of the movie a guy asks out a foid and she says no because all of the women are sexually entranced by "the alien." Really felt like some subliminal joke about how regular guys have no chance against men who are "not of this world" Chads.

tim curry delivers an awesome performance

also it didn't have the cgi crap that the new movies overuse

When it comes to the mainstream media. I don't think anything comes close to invader zim and heightpill. An alien species that picks its leaders bases solely on how tall they are. And treat everyone short as inferior scum unworthy of freedom.
Heightpill is universal on different worlds. Over for irkencels