Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal heightpill

are females faceblind and like height more

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
this shit was brutal i remember in 8th grade in middle school this whore blonde female liked this one nigga named BEN :feelstastyman: But he was turbomanlet at 5’0 and she said “oh i would date ben if he was taller” and then she went for a 5’8 ogre ugly ass 2/10 chink with a bald head and chapped ass lips and got chink eyes

this shit was brutal i remember in 8th grade in middle school this whore blonde female liked this one nigga named BEN :feelstastyman: But he was turbomanlet at 5’0 and she said “oh i would date ben if he was taller” and then she went for a 5’8 ogre ugly ass 2/10 chink with a bald head and chapped ass lips and got chink eyes
Probably dumped him as soon as she got into college. Highschool is the only chance men like him have at getting laid.

Probably dumped him as soon as she got into college. Highschool is the only chance men like him have at getting laid.
no he was too autistic to get the hints and they never dated

but there was a fucking cuck and he was brown skinned currycel that tried jestermaxxing her his name was adam and then there was another dude named antony and he was tall 5’10 was tall for 14yr AND adam was asking Antony how to pull her and then he handed antony his phone and antony started texting her and she still rejected adam on the phone so “rizz and game” is bullshit its cuz antony was white and tall and buff

Sometimes but only a minority are faceblind (height fetishists).

but there was a fucking cuck and he was brown skinned currycel that tried jestermaxxing her his name was adam and then there was another dude named antony and he was tall 5’10 was tall for 14yr AND adam was asking Antony how to pull her and then he handed antony his phone and antony started texting her and she still rejected adam on the phone so “rizz and game” is bullshit its cuz antony was white and tall and buff
Kek. Should've known better. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

I actually think it depends on which foid is choosing. I've seen a drunk foid say that 5'10 was small so obviously height preference is the majority, but once in a while I see a 5'4 dating a 5'0 landwhale. For the majority however they prefer height.