Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL hypergamy pill (get the fuck in here!)

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Boys I just caught one in the wild. Lemme explain the context:

This young woman posted on /r/amiugly (without pictures) complaining about she only gets hit on by fat guys and old men. I said that she's probably ugly and should lower her standards. Then she explains why she deserves a better looking guy because she's 5'9" and thin/curvy. I'd post a screenshot but she deleted the post.

Later she sent me a PM asking for a rating, and this happened. Notice the entitlement. She truly believes that she deserves Chad and that MEN are the ones with high standards. Just lol.

hWueiST.png

My favorite part is when she says she'd rather stay single than date a sub-Chad. I wonder how cucktears will try justifying this one.

Pao8buh.jpg

This is the female in question. That's right my friends, you gotta be Chad to get THIS in 2017. Just lol, it's so over for incels.

The real reason OP made this post is because it involves a female complimenting his looks. Just so everyone knows.

These are the type of women you see browsing forever alone and "girlcels" or whatever the fuck that was, this is the world we live in, women all act like this, they reject ALL sub 8s, they take it personally if one asks them out. 

Also I just noticed, she called you cute, post pics here for verification you're not a fakecel

Lol i post sometimes on reddit at amiugly or rateme.
Especsially at femoids they like rate me i feel like shit.
Allright bitch ill rate you,, (the ugly looking femoids)
All the horny cucks are sugarcoating them but im straightup you ugly.
And list all their flaws, sometimes they say im mean or that i get a warm feeling being overly critical.
Its just the truth all the cucks are downvoting my posts.
I give them the blackpill truth i also want  to give these hoes a fucked up feeling, cuzz they should have.
Always looking for the superior male bitch stfu.

SaintMarcLepine said:
The real reason OP made this post is because it involves a female complimenting his looks. Just so everyone knows.

this

SaintMarcLepine said:

Lmao yep.

SaintMarcLepine said:

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao yep.

Could you faggots stop derailing every single thread I make? She's a self-admitted uggo so it's nothing to brag about. Just SMH, I drop a pharma-grade blackpill on your ungrateful asses and all you do is bully me in return.

Framecel222 said:
SaintMarcLepine said:
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao yep.
Could you faggots stop derailing every single thread I make? She's a self-admitted uggo so it's nothing to brag about. Just SMH, I drop a pharma-grade blackpill on your ungrateful asses and all you do is bully me in return.

https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

OPs looks aside, this is a pretty nasty blackpill. It only gets worse from here.

Actually, then again a woman calling a man "cute" is like saying "you're ugly, but not creepy ugly". So I wouldn't chalk that up as a success for him.

SaintMarcLepine said:

QQGdpWH.gif

If she thinks you're "cute" then ask her to date you, chad.

Sparky said:
This thread is useless without pics of her

You’re normie tier so if she is at least PSLI 4+ (I guarantee she is and is seeking validation/attention whoring) then it should be lifefuel. However my nihilistic side is telling me that she is just using you for validation and has no real interest in you.

I've been trying to acquire a picture of her. She admitted that I'd probably rate her 2/10 so I don't think it matters, this is still a clear example of an ugly girl wanting Chad instead of her fat looksmatches.

Zielony4 said:
If she thinks you're "cute" then ask her to date you, chad.

Exactly, I fucking wish girls completed me on my looks :(

Sparky said:
She’s quite clearly trying to get validation. I doubt she has any real interest

She's a 2/10. AS IF I care if she's interested lol.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Exactly, I fucking wish girls completed me on my looks

It's not a compliment. Cute = sexually invisible.

Framecel222 said:
She's a 2/10. AS IF I care if she's interested lol.

Volcel/fakecel.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Volcel/fakecel.

I hate this so much. I post a godly blackpill and every comment is about irrelevant stuff.

Framecel222 said:
I hate this so much. I post a godly blackpill and every comment is about irrelevant stuff.

You're admitting you wouldn't fuck this girl even if she was willing. That means you're voluntarily staying celibate.

Sparky said:
Got to amiugly and they’ll happily sugarcoat your flaws and compliment you.

Compliments don’t mean shit. It’s the actions of femoids which will indicate whether she’s interested or not.

Nope. They all called me ugly. More than one person, and they were upvoted comments. Imagine my PSL. Lol.

Sparky said:
Fuarkk did they actually? You got the link to this?

No, I deleted it and the account got IP banned. I posted in the plastic surgery sub and people followed me through my post history and harassed me. It was that bad.

Zielony4 said:
Nope. They all called me ugly. More than one person, and they were upvoted comments. Imagine my PSL. Lol.

Did you use a throwaway tho? You were a well known and extremely hated incel on reddit.

modus_coperandi said:
Did you use a throwaway tho? You were a well known and extremely hated incel on reddit.

Yea, I did. They called me ugly and got mad when I asked how to not be ugly. Then, I made posts on dating advice places and plastic surgery, and people from amiugly followed me there. This was in June though, when I used my 222-- account.

"You have that boyish look I like so much"
Ouch, and she doesn't like older men either. It's over for me as feminism has made young women not want large age gaps anymore.
Also, imagine the global outrage if a man said "you have that little girl look I love so much" LOL

Solitarian_Walker said:
You're admitting you wouldn't fuck this girl even if she was willing. That means you're voluntarily staying celibate.

Can't an incel have standards? Attraction isn't a choice and not being happy to be incel is, at least for me, not being happy that my SMV doesn't allow me to get a high SMV girl, not just any walking whale with a pussy. It's the lack of validation too, fucking a hideous chick lowers your value, not increases it.

FeminismsCancer said:
Can't an incel have standards? Attraction isn't a choice and not being happy to be incel is, at least for me, not being happy that my SMV doesn't allow me to get a high SMV girl, not just any walking whale with a pussy. It's the lack of validation too, fucking a hideous chick lowers your value, not increases it.

Not in my understanding of the term involuntary celibate. A truecel has zero options and can't afford to be picky. You can't expect to get a high SMV girl if you're low SMV yourself.

Solitarian_Walker said:
 You can't expect to get a high SMV girl if you're low SMV yourself.

Of course not and that was my point, but THAT is the source of my frustration, not the idea of no sex with just anything that walks and pees sitting.
Would you fuck  a 90 year old granny for example?

wow OP you are a cuck for sure this proves nothing

FeminismsCancer said:
Of course not and that was my point, but THAT is the source of my frustration, not the idea of no sex with just anything that walks and pees sitting.
Would you fuck  a 90 year old granny for example?

A 90 year old granny probably wouldn't be down to fuck and she'd likely die from me pounding her, so no.

Solitarian_Walker said:
A 90 year old granny probably wouldn't be down to fuck and she'd likely die from me pounding her, so no.

You dodged the question, 90 year old granny was just my way to imagine a hideous quality. You do have standards, just a lot lower than mine.

thread useless without pics

femoids seriously amaze me. it takes them literally zero effort to get a LTR, but no, i prefer to be single :)

GUYS I GOT THE PICTURE HOLY SHIT! IT TOOK SO MUCH CONVINCING BUT I DID IT, I'M A FUCKING GOD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SENT IT WTFFFFFF?!?!!?

@whogivesafucc @Captvic @FeminismsCancer @Solitarian_Walker @Harvey_Weinstein_Hero @Zielony4 @Sparky @SaintMarcLepine @iiiTeMpeR @Incel_Dikshit Tempus Edax Rerum @a-virgin-nigger @VLÖ

Are you ready for this blackpill boys? Be warned, this is painful.

Pao8buh.jpg

THIS GIRL EXPECTS CHAD IN 2017! SHUT IT DOWN BOYS, IT'S OVER! MODS STICKY THIS THREAD ASAP!

Framecel222 said:
GUYS I GOT THE PICTURE HOLY SHIT! IT TOOK SO MUCH CONVINCING BUT I DID IT, I'M A FUCKING GOD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SENT IT WTFFFFFF?!?!!?

@whogivesafucc @Captvic @FeminismsCancer @Solitarian_Walker @Harvey_Weinstein_Hero @Zielony4 @Sparky @SaintMarcLepine @iiiTeMpeR @Incel_Dikshit Tempus Edax Rerum @a-virgin-nigger @VLÖ

Pao8buh.jpg

THIS GIRL EXPECTS CHAD IN 2017! SHUT IT DOWN BOYS, IT'S OVER! MODS STICKY THIS THREAD ASAP!

HAHAHAHAHA damn hilarious. Literally deformed.

Framecel222 said:

Pao8buh.jpg

Woahh the entitlement is real. She kinda looks like the female version of typical incel material.

FeminismsCancer said:
Woahh the entitlement is real. She kinda looks like the female version of typical incel material.

How fucking typical

whogivesafucc said:
femoids seriously amaze me. it takes them literally zero effort to get a LTR, but no, i prefer to be single :)

This is a fucking vantablackpill right here. Jesus fuck she's ugly and she STILL ASKS FOR FUCKING CHAD

This is insane.

Framecel222 said:

Pao8buh.jpg

HOLY SHIT LMAOOOOOOOOOO. if she was male, she would have roped by now.

Great blackpill btw.

Sparky said:
She legit looks like a female version of stblackops2cel

Someone please photoshop her face onto stblackops2cel’s picture

You're still a faggot OP but jesus fucking christ. That's gotta be a fucking tranny.

It's O V E...wait she's female nvm.

VLÖ said:
This is a fucking vantablackpill right here. Jesus fuck she's ugly and she STILL ASKS FOR FUCKING CHAD

This is insane.

Why shouldn't she, if she knows that sooner or later with a little luck she will run into a drunken Chad who hasn't fucked a girl in 24h and will take what he can.
They act thata way becaus ethey know that they can get away with it.
And should she not be lucky? Guess what, there are dozens of orbiters with good jobs that are in the 5-7 range she can pick off and live the rest of her life without lifting a finger, still hoping that some Chad will lose his way and end up in her.

Framecel222 said:

Pao8buh.jpg

You did redeem yourself a little bit by getting this picture. Good job. 

I'd still probably hit it just to get my rocks off, tbh.

shes literally a deformed ogre, u rarely see vertical asymmetry this bad. entitled cunts like this are literally the reason why inceldom exists. just wow

Sparky said:
Admiring your T levels to be able to do that

My T levels are abysmal. It's my despertion levels that are through the roof.

You know what's worse though? She will eventually get a Chad and her entitlement won't mean shit.

VLÖ said:
whogivesafucc said:
This is insane.

women date up, men date down

tinder has basically allowed Chad even easier access to females so he could have 3 different females a day to empty his gas tank into and some of the lower looking quality females will do anything to get with Chad so he'll make them do depraved stuff and they'll love it and in their undeveloped roastie minds think they can eventually lock down Chad like this for marriage or life partner.....

this is why i think tinder using females standards have gone through the stratosphere, chad has used them a few times and they believe they are at Chads level now or thats the type of man they can be with each time while rejecting looks matches or even males a few tiers above them, they are just shooting for 7+ now

SaintMarcLepine said:

Yep. Can we ban this chadlite already? Anyone with a selfie as their profile pic should be de facto banned.

Framecel222 said:
Pao8buh.jpg

Lmao, a legit 2/10. "I PREFER TO BE SINGLE"

Females who look like this still have 90x more options than us. It's fucking over boys

FeminismsCancer said:

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Youre a genius bro,, menn if i could rate this beast i would send her straight into her grave HAHAHAHAHAH priceless.
Keep up this work

Framecel222 said:

Pao8buh.jpg

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Youre a genius bro,, menn if i could rate this beast i would send her straight into her grave HAHAHAHAHAH priceless.
Keep up this work