Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL MOG. Curry is proud of mogging his other currycel friend for close to a decade

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
If I was the manlet I would rope

I hate tallfags lowkey humblebragging about their height

They're skinny with shit frames. I'd really like to see them with taller white dudes with actually good frames and see how they feel then.

i wish i could send fatal jolt of electricity through the internet to all users of r/tall

Remember, this is your fate if you try to NTmaxx and think "teehee if I just make friends and build social network I might get fucky fucky times"

They're skinny with shit frames. I'd really like to see them with taller white dudes with actually good frames and see how they feel then.

Just put a white guy next to them and see them crumble

Brutal. I am 176cm and I get mogged in fucking curryland all the time by middle class fags. I could only imagine how brutal Northern Europe must be for manlets. I do feel tall while walking in the slums and ghettos tho. But it’s scary walking there cuz the ppl there are apes and there have been cases of stabbings and shootings and shit. They still mog me tho they have family and kids and are Low inhibbed

Last edited:
They'd look inferior next to a white manlet.

This more like skinny fat. JFL height won't save shit face.

Brutal. I am 176cm and I get mogged in fucking curryland all the time by middle class fags. I could only imagine how brutal Northern Europe must be for manlets. I do feel tall while walking in the slums and ghettos tho. But it’s scary walking there cuz the ppl there are apes and there have been cases of stabbings and shootings and shit. They still mog me tho they have family and kids and are Low inhibbed

Des srs? Isn't that tallfag tier in curryland? We had one currycel telling us that 5'10-5'11 is tall in India.

Total Larp. They are from Bangladesh. Doubt any of them are over 6"0.

They all look low T as fuck, and if they're from India, which I doubt, it looks like being from some shitter than shit part.

Also no way they are those heights, curries are as clueless as foids when it comes to height, even my curry family seem to think I'm 6' even though I'm 5'9' dripping wet, not even like I'm 5'11 and can fraud it.

These retards will be 5'11-6' at best