Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal moment

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I remember my parents once forced me to take my foreign male cousin out somewhere since he only visits the country once a year. He is not a chad by all means but he's like a high tier normie. I took him to a restaurant and there was a pretty girl there. I was bluepilled at the time and tried to talk to her but she didn't even look at me, just kept her eyes on my cousin the whole time and laughed with him. She also probably liked the fact that he's a foreigner.

She wouldn't have cared if he was a foreigner, only that he was a physically attractive male, and you are not, and so you see the bitter difference between your treatment and the average life of a mogger; how did he treat you? :feelsclown:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

She wouldn't have cared if he was a foreigner, only that he was a physically attractive male, and you are not, and so you see the bitter difference between your treatment and the average life of a mogger; how did he treat you? :feelsclown:
He's nice to me but he's nice to literally everyone