Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Brutal PlopPil] Americans Are The Coolest, Says Research. Belgians the Least Cool People on Earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-

I guess Americans are the coolest people in the world, While

THE 10 COOLEST NATIONALITIES
1. Americans
2. Brazilians
3. Spanish
4. Italians
5. French
6. British
7. Dutch
8. Mexicans
9. Argentinians
10. Russians

FIVE LEAST COOLEST
1. Belgians
2. Poles
3. Turks
4. Canadians
5. Germans

Unrelated vent:
Found that research article some time ago but Google even fucking censored it fuck I hate them. Had to use Yandex to find it jfl embarassing realy

All the Belgians Ive meet are really fucking lame and boring. Its almost cute because their country really feels like entering a Kabouter Plop episode.

Artcl imp thumb 15892333084zDSa5v

MV5BNzA3MDFjNDgtMTVkNy00OTIwLTliY2QtNmE5MjU2NDg1OTQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzE2MTQyMzM V1 UY1200 CR

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhBVYe5nB54

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Belgium has been famous once in the 230 something years of its existence as the special ed country of the wotld.

Early 2000s their national dance became popular in surrounding countries.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGQHzLbmO7o

Belgians also discover everything like at least 10 or 15 years later. I doubt they have consoles in stores that are not playstation 2 or gamecubes. Im not sure if they know about internet so cant ask them. Idk theyre lame

Also their word for having sex is 'poepen'. Which is the Dutch word for literally taking a shit in the bathroom :feelswhat:

Idk theyre weird man. Theyre chocolade and waffels is really good ngl but thats all any foreigner knows about Belgium.

I mean when I say 'Belgium' what pops in your mind? Is there any associated emotion besides dreadful boredom

Brutal for Belgians this research but they wont find out about the paper anyways.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e_aLRvpbvuE

Weird List, shit list, Americans are stinky obese smelly mud-rats with a cuck fetish

Anti-Americanism indoctrination XD
Well yeah who wouldn't be against degenerate influence

Inceldom discussion

Americans? Are you fucking kidding me? Just like Jewlywood produces fakery via motion pictures for America, they've also constructed the idea that America is cool.

The US is the 3rd world of 1st world countries. Conservative religious cuckery is rampant. Have you ever had to watch American TV? They allow all kinds of violence which is cool but numerous channels block out all the 'naughty' words and not even so much is a side-boob is allowed. These are American channels censoring American movies into oblivion.

Sure the US is cool if you like rampant gun use. But it's also kind of hard for me to think 'cool' when the guy firing off some AK variant has a gut the size of a foid 15 months pregnant with triplets and McDonald's arm-wings flapping like a bat out of hell.

brazilians in 2nd place :feelsohh:

Lol how is being german not cool? Germany used to be based af until the jews really took over

How did the fucking Swedes not get on the list?
I agree with the fucking Canadians though. Everyone up here is a flamboyant leftist fag or a blowhard, do nothing conservative.

Sure the US is cool if you like rampant gun use. But it's also kind of hard for me to think 'cool' when the guy firing off some AK variant has a gut the size of a foid 15 months pregnant with triplets and McDonald's arm-wings flapping like a bat out of hell.

598.jpg

Your profile pic I can't lmao
Also www.forbes.com
Nice jewish article about the coolest nationalities, makes you think

@MSCW thoughts?

Brutal NoBelgianpill

Just needs some tattoos and it will be complete.
The sad thing is not only is that picture completely accurate, there are tens of millions Amoronicans that would be totally proud to boast about their electric scooter life

By coolest they mean the most degenerate and retarded.

It's because Americans have hip hop, basketball and KFC.

Every Germanic country is the same. USA lacks a social security net and has less strict gun control, other than that the Germanic countries are carbon copies of each other in terms of culture and cuckery.

Calling turks uncool you need to kys :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

being an american must be cool

Every Germanic country is the same. USA lacks a social security net and has less strict gun control, other than that the Germanic countries are carbon copies of each other in terms of culture and cuckery.
US, UK, Canada, AU, NZ, Scandinavia, barely any difference.

That's weird.:feelsclown:

Globalism kills any culture. Young people from Germany are exactly the same as young from America.

Globalism kills any culture. Young people from Germany are exactly the same as young from America.
I've spent some time in Romania, and I can verify that there is no meaningful difference whatsoever between the young people over there and the ones over here.

What exactly is “cool”. I would think germans are incredibly interesting and innovative and also a chad compound. Sounds like a soy wrote this list. JFL at US being #1