Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal r/amiugly post

Bug eyes, the worst negative canthal tilt i have ever seen, recessed jaw area, race failo

average scamza viewer

Holy shit, redditors strike again
Screenshot 2024 02 11 233259

"Inevitably find people who will date you"
"do your best to be fun/outgoing"
There is no being fun or outgoing for your face. It is over

This dude is saint, he must get financial support just for his looks.

average scamza viewer
the average scamza cult member does look like that haha with the race failo
"Inevitably find people who will date you"
"do your best to be fun/outgoing"
There is no being fun or outgoing for your face. It is over
they're basically telling him to wait 10 or 20 so years to become a betabuxxer, its his only shot

they're basically telling him to wait 10 or 20 so years to become a betabuxxer, its his only shot
wtf does that letter even say at the last pic he held up

he did say he is rich, but just a brutal post all around

wtf does that letter even say at the last pic he held up
its probably his verification, time stamp and reddit username to prove he is the poster

Holy fuck! yeah it's completely ovER for him.

over, imagine looking like that and getting gaslighted by faggots on reddit

Which local curry incels.is user posted this goldmine? :feelskek:

whoa there, pardner!​

Your request has been blocked due to a network policy.

Try logging in or creating an account here to get back to browsing.

If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. if you're supplying an alternate User-Agent string,try changing back to default as that can sometimes result in a block.

You can read Reddit's Terms of Service here.

if you think that we've incorrectly blocked you or you would like to discusseasier ways to get the data you want, please file a ticket here.

when contacting us, please include your ip address which is: 178.249.214.195 and reddit account

His face doesn't even have any scars or actual horrible disfigurement. His face and body work just as well as any normal person's would. It's just that his eyes are a bit on the extreme side of being tilted and spread that is literally all it is. What a cruel world we live in where such small things can decide basically everything about our life.

whoa there, pardner!​

Your request has been blocked due to a network policy.

Try logging in or creating an account here to get back to browsing.

If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. if you're supplying an alternate User-Agent string,try changing back to default as that can sometimes result in a block.

You can read Reddit's Terms of Service here.

if you think that we've incorrectly blocked you or you would like to discusseasier ways to get the data you want, please file a ticket here.

when contacting us, please include your ip address which is: 178.249.214.195 and reddit account
it's over for bannedredditcels

His face doesn't even have any scars or actual horrible disfigurement. His face and body work just as well as any normal person's would. It's just that his eyes are a bit on the extreme side of being tilted and spread that is literally all it is. What a cruel world we live in where such small things can decide basically everything about our life.
Natural subhuman ugliness

r/amiugly is such a furcking terrible garbage subreddit. It's full of GASLIGHTING NORMIES AND FOIDS.

fucker looks like he snorts sawdust every morning

r/amiugly is such a furcking terrible garbage subreddit. It's full of GASLIGHTING NORMIES AND FOIDS.
I cannot believe the gaslighting.
Image 2024 02 12 040446001

What even is this comment? It adds ZERO VALUE. It says nothing.

''Just be confident and you'll find someone who prefers ugly men'' What the fuck man?? What is this??

Why gaslight so bad? Man, the normies must be so fucking smug doing this shit. It must be so fucking easy for them. I cannot believe this. ''Just be confident bro''. ''Just be confident theory'', boys.

Dude is a short, ugly, literally deformed Indian guy and still has people gaslighting him.

Fucking brutal man how hasn't he thought about roping by now, JFC.

Image 2024 02 12 041024825

Gaslighting foid says he's not ugly. Ok. Would she ever date him? No, of course not :)

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
This has got to be a bingo, bois. We have everything in the normie gaslighting book.

Of course. Literally every single normie on this planet somehow knows an ugly subhuman who has a giga stacy girlfriend. Literally every single normie ever knows some ugly guy with a hot girlfriend. Of Course, yes. Fucking NPCs, they repeated this shit every. single. time.

Every fucking gaslighting normie toootallly knows an ugly guy with a girlfriend.

Image 2024 02 12 041737839

FINALLY a foid who doesn't gaslight

That guy deserves better. I hope he makes it.

He has to have some sort of incest in his bloodline other than that he didn't deserve this man.
Meanwhile if he was born a foid he could easily get some tall HTN white boyfriend
Fucking brutal man how hasn't he thought about roping by now, JFC.
He is only 18 so give it some time
FINALLY a foid who doesn't gaslight
Surgery could possibly help him honestly, he could look good with the right surgeries maybe but idk much about surgery

He's purposely seeking validation from virtue signaling normies.

Bro you were made fun of by normies for being ugly...because your are ugly. Harsh but true. Don't take the bluepill

Even me mogs him. Brutal.

I'm not reading 2000 comments but yeah he's screwed. Someone should send him an Incel.IS link.

make him an account here

I can guarantee this nigga will get a gf before I do lol

He probably NT as fuck and will study hard and make good money. Good luck to him life is brutal to us ugly and weird people.

I can guarantee this nigga will get a gf before I do lol

He probably NT as fuck and will study hard and make good money. Good luck to him life is brutal to us ugly and weird people.
He probably is NT if he is posting this honestly

Our new Saint has dropped

He is recessed.

I think I mog him.

Huh...that's rare.

Absolutely devastating.

He also looks like a framecel and manlet. Genetic lottery showed him no mercy.

Maybe I'm not that ugly. He shoud come here as a saint