Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal r/amiugly post

Sooner or later he'll join this forum, when all the gaslighting and the copes are over, all roads lead here!

Average andrew tate follower

I can smell the comments saying "PERSONALITEE!!!!"

"TAKE A SHOWERRRR!!!"

"GO TO THE GYM!!!"

Goddamn. Well, at least I feel a bit better about myself kek

I can't even bear, looking at the comment full of copes. Fuck soydditor,

The fucking gaslighting in the comments too typical reddit fags :feelskek:

Never began for him

just sent him a PM to this post

It is over for him, brutal.

He is our new Incel saint

Let me guess, he is also short. Brootal gene clustering.

Someone needs to get him to join

Absolute SAINT-tier beyond fucking over, beyond just never beginning. He should join the hallowed halls of heroes like ER and Saint blackops2cel

The gaslighting and toxic positivity is unreal, it's impressive tbh. Normie brains need to be studied

The dude's hair is actually really good - damn. Sucks his face got hit by a freight truck in the womb tho.

He might have Treacher Collins syndrome, don't you think? The amount of facial deformity is so abnormal you would think it's a genetic disease, because how bad can your genetics be for this to happen?

He might have Treacher Collins syndrome, don't you think? The amount of facial deformity is so abnormal you would think it's a genetic disease, because how bad can your genetics be for this to happen?
Why the Fuck did I google that.

He's clout chasing, he obv knows he's ugly, just trying to garner some free sympathy to forget about how much of a pathetic genetical failure he really is.

yeah he does not have much going for him sadly

kek, they never join though

@SlayerSlayer check out the latest incel saint
fuck man did you save the pics?

He's clout chasing, he obv knows he's ugly, just trying to garner some free sympathy to forget about how much of a pathetic genetical failure he really is.
hes one of us tbh ur being too brutal on an unaware guy

add him to truecel list

To be honest, what does anyone think they will achieve by luring him here - making the guy more miserable? Of course not, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

That's what we are, fucking miserable. If he wants to come here, fine - but I don't think making him hopeless and depressed is the right course. From his replies, he seems relatively hopeful - I think he deserves to feel that, never mind how fleeting it will be.

I'm of the unpopular opinion that this guy can be saved. No injuries or scarring present, he's got foundation to build on. He can get jaw and chin implants and eye surgery in Korea. Can someone Photoshop that?