Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reality: Life as Chad

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Imagine being Chad and you go to school or work and some woman finds you attractive. And she daydreams about you all day. She sits working on something in school or work and you can't escape her mind. She goes home and writes in her diary about you. She stalks your Insta and Facebook. Before she goes to bed, she fingers herself to some Erotica and imagined the guy as you. She then wakes up and sees you again and her heart skips a beat.

Sounds amazing right? Being the guy? But this is only a fantasy? For us, yes. But for Chad, he genuinely experiences this. And he gets it just by being born. Just for existing. Women love him because he has bones in all the right places and the right spacing and angles for his features.

No woman will ever dream about you. No woman will ever imagine you saving her from a gangster or dragon or evil King and then fucking her. No woman will ever imagine you dominating her and using every hole of hers for her desire.

Why even live? At most, for most men the best they can hope for is a Betabuxxer for a used up roastie. For incels, it's over?

Why should I not rope?

Because one day I will get my revenge and the world will see me as the villain but really I am the hero.
nah man ur the villain because u aint chad

Imagine being born on North Sentinel Island? Yeah no shit there are people who have lives that are incomprehensible to the experience of the average person. Why not rope? I mean that's up to you but the realization that "chad exists so I must kill myself" is pretty retarded ngl.

Imagine being born on North Sentinel Island? Yeah no shit there are people who have lives that are incomprehensible to the experience of the average person. Why not rope? I mean that's up to you but the realization that "chad exists so I must kill myself" is pretty retarded ngl.
No it's not. How is life as an average person worth living?

North Sentinel Island sounds based

It's only fantasy to everyone, womans only like the guy who punches her face or have money

What happened to Lonely Account?

This kind of life is definitely not worth. If there is still something left to do, then it's worth a try. Otherwise it's just LDAR