Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mogged by a toothbrush

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Foids would rather fuck a toothbrush than any of us. The toothbrushpill is brutal :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

IT NEVER ENDS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Foids would rather fuck inanimate objects, dogs or horses than even make eye contact with a member of this forum.

Foids would rather fuck inanimate objects, dogs or horses than even make eye contact with a member of this forum.
Unironically true.

Truecels traits: foids chose toothbrush over your subhumans faces

Disgusting that they use the same thing on their dirty cesspools that they clean their teeth with

And some people have the audacity to even try

Is there a chance that after trying all the animals and inanimate objects they'll have to try with us to appear adventurous in front of chads? :feelswhere:

Is there a chance that after trying all the animals and inanimate objects they'll have to try with us to appear adventurous in front of chads? :feelswhere:
I wish

Water. Anything over autists, manlets and balding men. They rather fuck even animals with truecel looks.

Last edited:
They also fuck toilet brushes :dafuckfeels:

I immidately knew what was going on as soon as i read the title

Began for oral b and colgatecels