Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal redpill on reddit

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I was on reddit browsing r/soccer to watch some highlights like I usually do, when I saw this brutal redpill.

Looks at this shit, I clicked on a video of a fucking penalty and this was the most upvoted comment

Jfl a video about the highest quality football in the world and the first thing these soyboys do is make fun of the player's looks. Redcels just can't catch a break. All the replies were also making fun of him
This is how the player looks like btw, the tallfag goalkeeper from this video also stole his girlfriend back then jfl at being red.
Screenshot 20200227 0035432

Imagine if it was a nigger kicking the penalty and I said: "his face is so black". I would get permabanned inmediately and the soys would be literally shaking and wanting me dead. But apparently it's ok to make fun of red faced people.
Also the soy who made the comment is an Ajax fan, the second most soy team in the world, after Liverpool.

I wish I wasnt suspended from reddit (I made a thread telling that story), I would send a pm to the soy explaining him the situation and why he is an hypocrite cuck, I would destroy him.

Red people are the most discriminated group in the world, I can't even enjoy some football highlights in peace

Last edited:
over if blood flows into your face after extensive physical exertion

Gigacope. He mogs majority of shitskins.

The apes will be apes. Imagine pointing out a slightly extravagant trait of a person who clearly has a better life than an average redditor.
PD: I also have some redness in my face.

Lol , he does look red.

Yes but you can see how no one takes him seriously because of his redness
They don't even let him talk jfl
Doesn't matter, holes would suck his cock anyway.

Doesn't matter, holes would suck his cock anyway.
He would be low tier normie if he wasnt moneymaxed and statusmaxed. And redness go much further than getting sex, if I wasnt red I would still be incel but at least I would have a seminormal life

He would be low tier normie if he wasnt moneymaxed and statusmaxed. And redness go much further than getting sex, if I wasnt red I would still be incel but at least I would have a seminormal life
His pinkness is far better than too much whiteness that makes you look albino.

over for redcels

It's over for redcels

I've been destroyed by women at parties and clubs with the line 'why is your face so red', OVER.

redpill, haha I get

funi :feelskek:

Chais pas... j'm'en bats les couilles si on gagne c'est ça.

Imagine if it was a nigger kicking the penalty and I said: "his face is so black".
That's the thing about the clown world, laughting at people for their features that they can't change is ok, but not laughting at people for their race. Being needlessly agressive and cruel towards other males will earn you higher social status, but being agressive towards a fag is a big no-no. Lying, cruelty and stupidity are not seen as flaws anymore, instead these are sexism, racism and faggotphobia. In poland, we have le gangsta rappers singing about respecting gays, niggers and lone mothers- same guys sing in rest of their songs how they are better than other men and how they would rob places and sell drugs etc. It's a clown morality.

cant even watch highlights without being remind of ur subhumanity

Someone go to reddit and pm this faggot and teach him why he should respect red people

Imagine if it was a nigger kicking the penalty and I said: "his face is so black". I would get permabanned inmediately and the soys would be literally shaking and wanting me dead. But apparently it's ok to make fun of red faced people.

Come on man, find something worthwhile to get angry about. :feelskek:

Ethnics, this what a vessel drained of precious melanin looks like. Lifefuel for you.

Come on man, find something worthwhile to get angry about. :feelskek:
Why is it socially accepted to make fun of red faced people? We are human just like everyone else

They also mock him, that another "stole" his girlfriend. Sick world. That I call toxic masculinity.

They also mock him, that another "stole" his girlfriend. Sick world. That I call toxic masculinity.
Those guys are the same type of faggots who's gonna make a thread on leddit about how depressed and suicidal they are since their girlfriend left them. Weak bitches.

Why is it socially accepted to make fun of red faced people? We are human just like everyone else

I didnt mean that it should be acceptable. I see this as the result of a bigger problem though. This is kind of like getting upset at the symptom in my eyes.

Dude mogs the entire forum

This post is brutal and high iq

Can someome who isnt banned on reddit send the cuck who made the comment a pm telling him to respect red faced people?