Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL SISTER PILL. This is how Chad's sister treats him. Even his family jfl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSwehvPJ/

I'm not saying they're fucking, just that you can tell she wouldn't be that affectionate if he wasn't a whole head taller than her and a Chad. Even family relationships are conditioned by looks.

Some Tiktok twink is a Chad?? lmao the bar for what top-tier men are is so fucking low here, it's insane.

Imagine being so ugly that foids would rather fuck their brothers than to even be within a feet of your presence :feels:

are you sure they are related?

itt we review male who ascended with sister

They look like they’re in a relationship

Some Tiktok twink is a Chad?? lmao the bar for what top-tier men are is so fucking low here, it's insane.
Massive Cope

He's a chadlite minimum. You dont have to look like sean Opry to be a chad

Media

Massive Cope

He's a chadlite minimum. You dont have to look like sean Opry to be a chad
High-tier normie/ very low tier Chadlite.
No, you don't, but you have to look better than just a somewhat above average looking teenager built like a twig.

No, you don't, but you have to look better than just a somewhat above average looking teenager built like a twig.
He mogs high tier normies

He is one himself. Honestly would be difficult to call him even a low-tier Chadlite.
Bro..

dudes that look like him are guaranteed Slayers on any given weekend, high tier normies have to put effort, this dude doesnt.

Face and height is most* He doesn't have a top-tier face and I don't know what his height is. Doesn't look like someone who'd be a giant. Probably 6'1/2 at best.
height isnt that important as long as you arent a gigamanlet tbh, jaw is law too

Bro..

dudes that look like him are guaranteed Slayers on any given weekend, high tier normies have to put effort, this dude doesnt.
High-tier normies just have to go to a club and they'll inevitably come back home with some drunk slut. His success will peak in HS where foids like these kind of feminine twinks and later on in university he himself will probably start getting slayed by football jocks who'll mistake him for a foid. Fucking foids is much easier than people here make it out to be. He sure enough will slay, but that doesn't make him a top-tier male.

height isnt that important as long as you arent a gigamanlet tbh, jaw is law too
It's one of the main features that separates men and women. Also being tall is a lot more common than a good face.

every tik tok makes me want to kms more as an incel

High-tier normies just have to go to a club and they'll inevitably come back home with some drunk slut.
High tier normies have to spend money buying drinks, simp for numbers and bar hop. Chadlites like the dude in the tiktok can walk into any bar with 10 bucks to his name and snag the first interested 5+/10 hole that comes his way without having to spend a single dollar on her.

His success will peak in HS where foids like these kind of feminine twinks and later on in university he himself will probably start getting slayed by football jocks who'll mistake him for a foid. Fucking foids is much easier than people here make it out to be. He sure enough will slay, but that doesn't make him a top-tier male.
This seems more like Basement Dweller IQ cope. He mogs legit twinks, sure he'll get cucked by college jocks, but that should honstly be the least of his concerns.

Kind of seems like you're just using gigachad models as the bar to define your average generic looking chad.

Well all other relationship taboos have been broken so incest wouldn't surprise me at this point

High tier normies have to spend money buying drinks, simp for numbers and bar hop. Chadlites like the dude in the tiktok can walk into any bar with 10 bucks to his name and snag the first interested 5+/10 hole that comes his way without having to spend a single dollar on her.

This seems more like Basement Dweller IQ cope. He mogs legit twinks, sure he'll get cucked by college jocks, but that should honstly be the least of his concerns.

Kind of seems like you're just using gigachad models as the bar to define your average generic looking chad.
"simp for numbers" that alone tells me you don't know what you're talking about. No one shares numbers anymore. It's all social media. Buying a 5 dollar drink isn't a big deal either. It also depends what quality foids you're going for. Stacy is reserved for actual Chads, he could slay Beckys easily, not Stacys. If he was to slay a Stacy he'd have to simp hard for her first.
I'm not talking about supermodels. A Chad should be someone with a top 1% face, height, dick, build. His face is above average, but nothing impressive, he's a skinny twink and his sister could probably snap him in half and his height or dick idk.
And he really is a twink. What's a legit twink to you?

I meant that there's people who legit believe in the sub 8 rule, when the fact is that normies with social circles can easily slay their looksmatch.

Its all about the face

You seen Jordan Barrett shirtless? He has 0 muscle

Its all about the face

You seen Jordan Barrett shirtless? He has 0 muscle
Because he put all his points into face. It's literally worth millions of dollars. Most people need it all. And yeah, your muscle mass is the least important part of you.

"simp for numbers" that alone tells me you don't know what you're talking about. No one shares numbers anymore. It's all social media.
My point of view might be outdated tbh how old are you again? The only people Ive seen only share social media are teens and people younger than 22.

Buying a 5 dollar drink isn't a big deal either. It also depends what quality foids you're going for. Stacy is reserved for actual Chads, he could slay Beckys easily, not Stacys. If he was to slay a Stacy he'd have to simp hard for her first.
Moot point since your bar is already scewed. When you say Stacy, in your mind you envision a gigastacy. You're basically saying this guy is a 5/10 only able to fuck 4/10 when this dude can clearly nab goodlooking whores that you could only dream of having sex with.
I'm not talking about supermodels. A Chad should be someone with a top 1% face, height, dick, build. His face is above average, but nothing impressive, he's a skinny twink and his sister could probably snap him in half and his height or dick idk.

You basically are when you say a dude like this is a sub7 when he can easily rack up a 100+ slay count of good looking foids of all ethnicities before the year is even done.
And he really is a twink. What's a legit twink to you?
Images 11

Someone like this, just absolute bones without any sort of hope of gaining weight.

The tiktok kid looks like he still has much more to gain despite not being a gymrat. Thats fat on his arm, not muscle.

My point of view might be outdated tbh how old are you again? The only people Ive seen only share social media are teens and people younger than 22.
Well the guy himself is clearly younger than 22. Most people just ask for Snapchat or Instagram.
Moot point since your bar is already scewed. When you say Stacy, in your mind you envision a gigastacy. You're basically saying this guy is a 5/10 only able to fuck 4/10 when this dude can clearly nab goodlooking whores that you could only dream of having sex with.
The guy is like a 6.5 - 7/10. He can easily fuck foids his looksmatch and below and some above.
You basically are when you say a dude like this is a sub7 when he can easily rack up a 100+ slay count of good looking foids of all ethnicities before the year is even done.
Women are whores. Fucking drunk sluts at house parties and bars isn't impressive. Fucking 100+ of them if you dedicate your entire year to it and you're not a subhuman isn't an incredible achievement. I'm sure he could slay 100+ Beckys and and probably some Stacylites, but that's just about as much as every high-tier normie/ Chadlite could do.
View attachment 398681

Someone like this, just absolute bones without any sort of hope of gaining weight.

The tiktok kid looks like he still has much more to gain despite not being a gymrat. Thats fat on his arm, not muscle.
Fair enough.

Imagine being so ugly that foids would rather fuck their brothers than to even be within a feet of your presence :feels:
forget their brothers

they'd rather fuck dogs, horses and god knows what else

Well the guy himself is clearly younger than 22. Most people just ask for Snapchat or Instagram.
I'm asking you nigga, how do you know people no longer exchange numbers? From what I've seen, if you cant get a social media, you have no shot at getting a number.

The guy is like a 6.5 - 7/10. He can easily fuck foids his looksmatch and below and some above.
I'm sure he could slay 100+ Beckys and and probably some Stacylites,
This is all I'm saying. Im not saying he's some 10/10 chad with a 100% slay rate. Saying he's not getting his within his proper range is absurd, most of those foids won't need to be drunk for him to take them to bed.

What's the point in trying to degrade someone who has a better sex life than 70% of males in the world?

Incels: 36 Bluepillers: 42,766

That guy is not a chad by any means.
Couldn't watch that thing, vpn was too slow to load it.

It's a joke but still chad

Incels.co encourages leaving the tiktok shit on tiktok and stop posting it on the forums, every truecel agrees and relates to it.

Stop advertising your oneitis on here. If they're not a oneitis, then stop orbiting. If you're not orbiting then why are you on the site and giving them attention?

Stop linking tiktok on here.

Did not click. Will not click.

I'm asking you nigga, how do you know people no longer exchange numbers? From what I've seen, if you cant get a social media, you have no shot at getting a number.
Because I went out a little bit before 2020. Nobody asks for numbers lol it's mostly Snapchat.
This is all I'm saying. Im not saying he's some 10/10 chad with a 100% slay rate. Saying he's not getting his within his proper range is absurd, most of those foids won't need to be drunk for him to take them to bed.

What's the point in trying to degrade someone who has a better sex life than 70% of males in the world?
Because it's annoying how everyone here calls anyone who gets laid a Chad. It's such a cringe coping mechanism "I'm an incel but it's alright because normies don't get non-paid sex, only Chad does *posts normie getting laid*."
Honestly he's a very weak 7, even if. I'd call him a 6.5. He looks like a12 year old. I could walk past a student estate and i'd see 5 guys who look better than him in 10 minutes.

Last edited: