Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BRUTAL SUICIDEFUEL] So, I made an account on a new dating site and it's been about 24 hours.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
Yesterday I signed up on a relatively new dating website called Mingle2. (It also has an app for android). It's layout is way better than tinder and it even has a forum. So far I've liked over 500 femoids but I haven't been able to get any matches. I have liked almost every profile I saw there,even landwhales and super fugly whores. But none of them has liked me back. I think my Mingle2 experience is going to be worse than tinder, where as many of you know I had 25,000+ swipes and zero matches. Idk what wrong have I done that I had to go through so much ignorance. It's so fucking over. My life is trash.

well its only been a day give it some time, give it a week, and if you still have no matches then its fucking OVER cause its all about FACE

well its only been a day give it some time, give it a week, and if you still have no matches then its fucking OVER cause its all about FACE
I've deactivated it already. I couldn't take it any longer. Ugly,fat,old and shorter white men whom I definitely mog have over 90 matches within 24 hours and I got zero. It's so so over. :feelsrope:

Lol you are a dumbass for creating an account in the first place. I expect nothing more from curries, no wonder your women flock to white dick.

Why would a foid use not-Tinder when she can use Tinder?

Copa af nigga

Lol you are a dumbass for creating an account in the first place. I expect nothing more from curries, no wonder your women flock to white dick.
I don't get what you mean. There are more whites using that website than ethnics. And currywhores are simply gold-digging,white worshipping cunt bearing dickheads who don't deserve to be taken seriously by men of any race. They are the worst.
Why would a foid use not-Tinder when she can use Tinder?

Copa af nigga
It has a better layout and I failed bad at tinder already, so, was of no use.

I've deactivated it already. I couldn't take it any longer. Ugly,fat,old and shorter white men whom I definitely mog have over 90 matches within 24 hours and I got zero. It's so so over. :feelsrope:
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR