Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [BRUTAL SUIFUEL FOR RICECELS] Rice got his gf stolen by tall white blonde chad

Creating humans was gods biggest mistake

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

Asian women be like : I make hitler proud

Yet people still say it's not about race or looks.

Not surprising tbh

That asian guy didnt look bad at all, he has to have self awareness or esteem issues because any other male wouldve sent that cunt straight to the pavement if they touched their woman like that. But if he picked that foid up that night he should just pack it up and head home. Never go “clubbing” again.

That asian guy didnt look bad at all, he has to have self awareness or esteem issues because any other male wouldve sent that cunt straight to the pavement if they touched their woman like that. But if he picked that foid up that night he should just pack it up and head home. Never go “clubbing” again.

it's so brutal you put in all that work to pick up a foid and then some tall chad walks in and just takes her away from you, and if you get later to the video, her foid friend makes him let go of her hand! so fucking brutal, getting cockblocked by her friend and then just leaving him there. fucking BRUTAL. and people here question whether kpopmaxxing is the way to go. This guy put a lot into his looks. It wasn't enough. period.

it's so brutal you put in all that work to pick up a foid and then some tall chad walks in and just takes her away from you, and if you get later to the video, her foid friend makes him let go of her hand! so fucking brutal, getting cockblocked by her friend and then just leaving him there. fucking BRUTAL. and people here question whether kpopmaxxing is the way to go. This guy put a lot into his looks. It wasn't enough. period.
This was really stomach wrenching to watch. That guy mustve felt obliterated. Part of it though was because remained idle no man with a pair of balls wouldve let that occur and stand around for it. That guy is chang level he needs to gtfo of that area and figure out his behavior. That blonde cunt along with all the foids involved are headed straight to the nether realm.

It is brutally over for rice

idk why fellow ethnicels gets so mad about this, most aisan girls date aisan guys in aisa, unless there westernised most aisan or ethnic foids date there own race. I think there's a lot of westernised aisan foids so they waito cocku fever gets bigger tbhgnl
This was really stomach wrenching to watch. That guy mustve felt obliterated. Part of it though was because remained idle no man with a pair of balls wouldve let that occur and stand around for it. That guy is chang level he needs to gtfo of that area and figure out his behavior. That blonde cunt along with all the foids involved are headed straight to the nether realm.
Idk why that rice didnt kick that guy's ballsack hard af

idk why fellow ethnicels gets so mad about this, most aisan girls date aisan guys in aisa, unless there westernised most aisan or ethnic foids date there own race. I think there's a lot of westernised aisan foids so they waito cocku fever gets bigger tbhgnl

Idk why that rice didnt kick that guy's ballsack hard af

Statistically speaking yes rice foids date rice guys. However, given the mounting amount of evidence of rice foids in the west, most rice foids, if they were to choose on their own will, will more likely than not choose the white Chad over the Chang.

This video is 100% proof that when push comes to shove, Chang's will always be thrown under the bus by rice foids for the never-ending pursuit of white Chad cock.

The only reason that isn't prevalent right now in Riceland is because Riceland is majority Rice men, so they still have the hard and soft powers.

but all else equal, whites will win. It's not even close.

And also the fact that the Chang didn't do shit when the white Chad stole his girl. I would have tried to break his neck, but this Chang is a fucking pussy and he let this shit happen all in front of him, and it doesn't help that his girl's rice friend intentionally pulled her hand away from the Chang's.

bluepill coping in the comments section JFL

Statistically speaking yes rice foids date rice guys. However, given the mounting amount of evidence of rice foids in the west, most rice foids, if they were to choose on their own will, will more likely than not choose the white Chad over the Chang.

This video is 100% proof that when push comes to shove, Chang's will always be thrown under the bus by rice foids for the never-ending pursuit of white Chad cock.

The only reason that isn't prevalent right now in Riceland is because Riceland is majority Rice men, so they still have the hard and soft powers.

but all else equal, whites will win. It's not even close.

And also the fact that the Chang didn't do shit when the white Chad stole his girl. I would have tried to break his neck, but this Chang is a fucking pussy and he let this shit happen all in front of him, and it doesn't help that his girl's rice friend intentionally pulled her hand away from the Chang's.
I think thats whats happening in japan rn, lost of white chads and tyrones coming there on holidays and fucking japanese foids, idk why that chang didnt fight back

This is like the 6826736th time this video has been posted here

>white
>blonde

He's a brown haired kike jfl.

Poor ricecel tbh but at least he should've punched that whitu cocku

Last edited:
holy fuck this is so brutal

Actually...
The biggest loser is the white guy, only he doesn't know it yet.
Think about it, if that foid leaves her current BF for the white guy, the white guy will ultimately face the same faith.
The problem here is the foid that can't be trusted, and she will whore around till times end.

Mate guarding is fucking useless imo. What are you gonna do, chain her to your wrist?
If she wants to sleep around she will.

White aryan normie vs chang tbh :feelskek:

But if he picked that foid up that night he should just pack it up and head home. Never go “clubbing” again.
Regardless he should have buried the white guy, the jbw isn't even that special and his whole YouTube channel is about being jbw and using it to pick up noodles who think he's super elite

Regardless he should have buried the white guy, the jbw isn't even that special and his whole YouTube channel is about being jbw and using it to pick up noodles who think he's super elite

What's his YT channel?

David bond

I've heard he's going after curries now.

Despite tensions, many ricecels and currycels are very much in the same boat when it comes to dealing with white normies and ethnic women.

I've heard he's going after curries now.

Despite tensions, many ricecels and currycels are very much in the same boat when it comes to dealing with white normies and ethnic women.

We are, absolutely. The tensions are pretty political though, but I wouldn't have a problem befriending a local curry if he was around (though I never had friends so I wouldn't really know).

Also interesting that rice foids don't fuck with curries, and curry foids will never come close to touching a rice, unless he's a kpopmaxx and the curry foids are one of those ugly landwhale kpop/anime lovers. The rice foids won't likely touch curries because rice foids parents are very strict about dating someone with a light skin tone.

We are, absolutely. The tensions are pretty political though, but I wouldn't have a problem befriending a local curry if he was around (though I never had friends so I wouldn't really know).

Also interesting that rice foids don't fuck with curries, and curry foids will never come close to touching a rice, unless he's a kpopmaxx and the curry foids are one of those ugly landwhale kpop/anime lovers. The rice foids won't likely touch curries because rice foids parents are very strict about dating someone with a light skin tone.
yeah it really is suicide fuel for us both. most of my closest friends are ricemen, albeit westernised (bluepilled copers) but the fact that curryfoids hate ricemen for being feminine and noodlewhores hate curries for not being pale is brutal.

ironic part is I'm the same.colour as many rices anyway hahah

yeah it really is suicide fuel for us both. most of my closest friends are ricemen, albeit westernised (bluepilled copers) but the fact that curryfoids hate ricemen for being feminine and noodlewhores hate curries for not being pale is brutal.

ironic part is I'm the same.colour as many rices anyway hahah

It's so hilarious really. Such materialistic foid shit.

Death to whiety tbh
Typical normies in comment sections..blaming the men and forgetting the foid is even there.

Last edited:
Typical LowT ricefag.why are ricecels like this? I would have knocked out both the JBW and the noodle. Jfl he's a cuck ngl.

David bond
I read a comment from him on a random video where he said he wishes he was Korean cause they get all the hot Korean chicks. Makes you wonder how much of his shit is staged jfl.

I read a comment from him on a random video where he said he wishes he was Korean cause they get all the hot Korean chicks. Makes you wonder how much of his shit is staged jfl.
Have been to Korea 6-7 times can confirm this is not true. Korean foids are lowest iq even of all noodles, they will literally marry a urinal because it's white.

Could be that he is comparing to Chaebolmaxxed Koreans fags or kpop fags, because while this dude is poorcel in West, he's rich in SEA where he mainly slays, and in Korea they have an elite class, which is super rich, and he's not gonna be able to mix with that, so comparing to normal young Koreans he gets +3 halo over Koreans, +6 halo over ethnics with kimchiwhores

These mayos aren't even Chads though, nowhere near it. Distinctly normie-tier guys, the dark haired one may be high tier-normie. It's over for ricecels.

Just be chad theory

These mayos aren't even Chads though, nowhere near it. Distinctly normie-tier guys, the dark haired one may be high tier-normie. It's over for ricecels.

And that makes it even WORSE for Changs, let alone ricecels. Absolutely brutal.
Have been to Korea 6-7 times can confirm this is not true. Korean foids are lowest iq even of all noodles, they will literally marry a urinal because it's white.

Could be that he is comparing to Chaebolmaxxed Koreans fags or kpop fags, because while this dude is poorcel in West, he's rich in SEA where he mainly slays, and in Korea they have an elite class, which is super rich, and he's not gonna be able to mix with that, so comparing to normal young Koreans he gets +3 halo over Koreans, +6 halo over ethnics with kimchiwhores

That's probably it. He's comparing the elite chaebolmaxx/kpopmaxx korean fags.

Just keep in mind these korean fags will not even be normie tier in the west.

Thank the Korean government and entertainment agencies for spreading kpop across East and Southeast Asia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back