Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Brutal] This episode was insane.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
For real:worryfeels::feelsugh::feelsohgod:.

Damn:worryfeels:. The show has a lot of uncomfortable, dreadful, brutal and nasty moments, but this is the only instance where the entire episode is like that:fuk::feelsohgod:. With the other scenes like that, there's the rest of the episode to serve as the calm before the storm, before the things go from 0 to 100 in the climax. In this episode, it was always at 100, and went beyond that in the climax. It legit felt like I was watching some kind of a weird snuff/torture movie that somehow made its way into the mainstream at times.

Just jfl at the people who think that stuff like the school reunion massacre in the 1st season finale, or the school shooting scene with the crazy roastie teacher going ER in that another 1st season episode are the most brutal scenes in the show. I'd happily choose to die a quick death with no torture before it like in those episodes, than go through even 1% of what the bullied freshmen had to go through in this one.

If the stories in the series are really based on real-life ones, then holy fuck, bullying in Thailand is 100 times worse then I've ever thought.

But... at least this screenshot from the episode could become a new meme format.

Exploitable

Interesting content to say the least