Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL ugly trait: People tell you to smile more

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Telling some to smile more stems purely from the displeasure of seeing their ugly face. It's a politically correct way to say "I hate your ugly fucking face".

C6nrz

"Smile more you depressing freak!"

Shutterstock 124432573 683x1024

"Oooh, serious mystery man! Great energy!"

Also, an ugly face almost always comes with an ugly smile as well.

Even more brutal, people question why you smile.
gigoloscammerlist

Brutally honest truth

btw I literally look like the ethnic version of first pic

Totally over for 1st, though JBW copers will say he just needs to SEAmaxx

Even more brutal, people question why you smile.
gigoloscammerlist
That's the flipside. The moment you do start smiling more, you become a creepy weirdo.

That's what most foids write on photofeeler when they see an unattractive men.

i would smile more if i had straight white teeth :feelshaha:

There is nothing to smile about,only the dumb :bluepill:/:redpill: sheep masses smile because they're content with living in the matrix.

Telling some to smile more stems purely from the displeasure of seeing their ugly face. It's a politically correct way to say "I hate your ugly fucking face".

View attachment 509016
"Smile more you depressing freak!"

View attachment 509017
"Oooh, serious mystery man! Great energy!"

Also, an ugly face almost always comes with an ugly smile as well.
That nigga from the first pic mogs me :feelsrope:

When I smile I look even more retarded and ugly because my teeth are fucked up

You know, if you think about it, it visually reduces your philtrum and enlarges your chin. But if you're ugly, it can also make you look even more ridiculous.

Relatable. My life is so miserable, i barely smile. Even when i attempt to smile, I look even more subhuman

When I smile I look even more retarded and ugly because my teeth are fucked up
Don't show them then. I don't do that for this reason.

Didn't think of it like that, makes sense.

Don't show them then. I don't do that for this reason.
The problem is that I also look retarded when I speak since everyone can see my teeth when I speak. I literally look like I have a mental disability when I talk.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is nothing to smile about,only the dumb :bluepill:/:redpill: sheep masses smile because they're content with living in the matrix.

When the matrix is so strong that only :blackpill: and :whitepill: are the way out.

I have crooked teeth.

Cope, best he will find is some subhuman noodle who will just use him for a green card :feelshaha:

Cope if he brings her back home, likely. It's generally a low IQ move, as blackpill teaches us not to trust females anywhere. But at least he can enjoy the illusion while abroad.

I meant if he stays there, or visits temporarily to ascend. UK manlets have done it. But yeah, obviously not ideal. And he probably won't be getting the best noodles.

The problem is that I also look retarded when I speak since everyone can see my teeth when I speak. I literally look like I have a mental disability when I talk.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I feel you. :incel: