Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel brutal wrist pill

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
my shitskin incel nigger wrist broke from killing a fucking centipede just lol. I slammed hand against wall literally once and now wrist fracture. such is incel shitskin genes

Meanwhile chad kills a colony of centipede as a workout

30CDAD30 F58C 4D42 921B B46DF120332B

Shoulda shot it instead

a 6'3 autistic classmate literaly bullies me for having small hands and small wrists .
it's a matter of time until i stab his neck with a pencil (in NFS)

Was it this centipede?

One-Punch Man: The reason Saitama uses serious punch with the Elder  Centipede right from the first blow | High Tech Brain
Elder Centipede | OnePunch-Man Wiki | Fandom | One punch man manga, One  punch man, One punch man anime

a 6'3 autistic classmate literaly bullies me for having small hands and small wrists .
"B but 6'2 niggas can be incel too QUIT COPING MANLET"

I have small wrists

"B but 6'2 niggas can be incel too QUIT COPING MANLET"
and he's certified autist (professionally diagnosed ) and despite being non-NT he has the same normgroid tendency to step on others in order to be assertive so he get crumbs of pussy + he has a lot of friends or at least he gets recognized outside .and the fact that he's 6'3 he didn't have to suffer any negative social reinforcements that's why he's never sad or depressed despite being classified as ''retarded'' simply cuz he doesnt look like one

and he's certified autist (professionally diagnosed ) and despite being non-NT he has the same normgroid tendency to step on others in order to be assertive so he get crumbs of pussy + he has a lot of friends or at least he gets recognized outside .and the fact that he's 6'3 he didn't have to suffer any negative social reinforcements that's why he's never sad or depressed despite being classified as ''retarded'' simply cuz he doesnt look like one
Over

my wrist is 7.5-8.0 inches but my palms aren`t that big i would say average, my fingers short

my wrist is 7.5-8.0 inches but my palms aren`t that big i would say average, my fingers short
short fingers another incel trait tbh. foid like long pianist fingers

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
my shitskin incel nigger wrist broke from killing a fucking centipede just lol. I slammed hand against wall literally once and now wrist fracture. such is incel shitskin genes
Can you encircle them with your little finger and thumb ? I personally can :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Never seen wrists on a man shirter than mine

Long fingers are a low of low prenatal T

@Lebensmüder are centipedes the only Myriapods that sting?
Centipedes (=chilopods) have venomous claws and can bite you extremely hard. They are carnivorous. They are the only ones who bite.

But many other myriapods are poisonous - some myriapods use for example cyanide (which causes internal suffocation due to inhibiting the Cytochrome-c-Oxidase which leads to the collapse of the respiratory chain). They can secrete various poisons.

Venom = problem when you are bitten/stung (=parenteral application), poison = problem when you eat it (=enteral application)

brutal. how long will it take the fracture to heal?

6 inch wristcel checking in. Most mens watches with adjustable straps dont even fit me. Can only buy ones with removable links jfl.

Small bones leads to people viewing you as a child and treating you as such. Thats why i usually longsleevemax.

penny on wrist for reference.

20210426 121944

Centipedes (=chilopods) have venomous claws and can bite you extremely hard. They are carnivorous. They are the only ones who bite.

But many other myriapods are poisonous - some myriapods use for example cyanide (which causes internal suffocation due to inhibiting the Cytochrome-c-Oxidase which leads to the collapse of the respiratory chain). They can secrete various poisons.

Venom = problem when you are bitten/stung (=parenteral application), poison = problem when you eat it (=enteral application)
Thanks for the detailed explanation. I was aware of the difference between venom and poison. Centipedes are venomous and millipedes are poisonous right? Which is the largest centipede species in exist, the giant desert centipede?

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I was aware of the difference between venom and poison. Centipedes are venomous and millipedes are poisonous right? Which is the largest centipede species in exist, the giant desert centipede?
Centipedes are venomous, millipedes are poisonous. Scolopendra gigantea is officially the biggest, but other species like galapogoensis are also pretty big.

Centipedes are venomous, millipedes are poisonous. Scolopendra gigantea is officially the biggest, but other species like galapogoensis are also pretty big.
Even more fascinating large insects like meganeura and arthropleura existed in the past. Not surprising though because
insects were gigantic because of high levels of oxygen

Jesus Christ dude you should see a doctor and start drinking milk.
Thats def not normal

The giant desert centipede is Scolopendra heros I think. Have you ever handled a centipede?
My wrist 6.75
Moga me

What a homophobe

The giant desert centipede is Scolopendra heros I think. Have you ever handled a centipede?
Saw only Lithobius and Scutigera in nature/in work (far less "impressive" taxa), but lithobiids have poisonous glands on their hindlegs and scutigerids have very special complex eyes. Never handled them directly.

Liked the glomerids (which you can find in humid mountain regions very often) especially among the myriapods, they always rolled themselves together like some isopods (you could easily differentiate them from isopods because they have two leg pairs per segment, homogenous segmentation and other traits).

brutal. how long will it take the fracture to heal?

6 inch wristcel checking in. Most mens watches with adjustable straps dont even fit me. Can only buy ones with removable links jfl.

Small bones leads to people viewing you as a child and treating you as such. Thats why i usually longsleevemax.

penny on wrist for reference.

View attachment 439165
Got xray was told can expect 1-2 weeks as was bone brusing not fracture is what docfor and radiologist said.
Whats your wrist circumference
7 inches