Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutally Height Mogged

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I'm not that tall (6'1.5"), but I recently went on a trip to Thailand. The foreigners there are all 6'4"+ on average and all very good looking Europeans. While the locals are 5'6" on average. I'm not exaggerating. Why do all these tall Euros love going to countries where they height mogg the locals, do they get off on it?

It's over can't even mogg in Thailand, should I ropemaxx?

I'm not that tall (6'1.5"),
im not that attractive im such a trucel

I'm not that tall (6'1.5"), but I recently went on a trip to Thailand. The foreigners there are all 6'4"+ on average and all very good looking Europeans. While the locals are 5'6" on average. I'm not exaggerating. Why do all these tall Euros love going to countries where they height mogg the locals, do they get off on it?

It's over can't even mogg in Thailand, should I ropemaxx?
You must be ogre then, brutal, not as an insult though.

Dude "6'1.5"
You are in the tall club buddy. Don't even be telling us you're short lol. Better to get heightmogged by a few inches than by a whole foot or 7+ inches