Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutally iqmogged by normies in my college

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I've been utterly oblivious to the iq gap between the average normie in my math course and mine. :fuk:

I seriously believe that my iq is at best average after knowing that Calc 1 is supposed to be easy but I still find it fairly challenging. :feelswhat::feelsseriously:

It never began for averageatbestiq-cels. :feelsrope:

Don’t sweat it their parents made them study books at a young age.

Yeah if you're struggling with Calc1 then math isn't for you. It's time to switch majors to something you find interesting.
And don't worry about normies they all will get filtered by hard analysis and algebra in their next semester.
You should find something you like doing, are good at it and is marketable. Pick up different subjects and see which one is for you. Most people have no clue about their future in university heck they don't even know what subjects they like. You should take it as an opportunity to explore what's out there.

Re: math help!!!! !!! help!!
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183008674Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:55 PM CST
Ah, here you go: http://math.stackexchange.com/ LaTeX formatting is also included.

They might IQ mog but are still NPC's

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back