Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saddened by seeing my betabuxxer ethnic going-to-be nephew-in-law's cuckolding

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
Another saturday, another day for my asshole father to invite some relatives home for small get-togethers over tea and biscuits and all :feelsUgh:

this time, he brought a certain niece of mine and her newly engaged husband-to-be or fiance whatever it's called, probably same age as her if not a year older i think

this "niece" is probably 10 years younger than me (after-effects and virtues of having a huge family and relatives), and a very known toilet for hoeing around with body count in at least double digits if not triple, by the time of her high school she was already screwing around with college boys; she even tried to do some modelling thing briefly in Mumbai but came back home after six months

and now? she's been able to trap a betabuxxer boy, this guy in mention here, doing masters in some finance related thing in Australia and very likely to shift there in future

what pains me is, this boy is a nice guy, he literally bowed down to me and touched my feet like a traditional hindu would do to his 'elders' after being told I am his uncle-to-be in relationship, while that slut-niece barely shown any respect except hollow greetings...after spending this brief time with him I could tell ya he's your typical big earner conservative traditional religious guy who would not go out of line even in western world with all freedom bestowed upon him - and i dearly wish (not as his uncle-to-be but as a man) that boy for not have to suffer consequences of marrying a lying, cheating curry toilet

BUT...but...i could do nothing to prevent this destined cuckolding on him because it would be super inappropriate for me to inform him about stained past of his fiancee - this whore-niece of mine; totally not possible when i was sitting next to my father who was going all words in praise of this engagement like your typical boomer great-uncle :feelsseriously:

they spent a good hour at my place, after having a tea and coffee made by me they bid a farewell and left, my boomer father went back to his things and here i am lamenting to you, seeing an upcoming cuckolding of my nephew-to-be. Overall it just pains me to see a good person going towards path of suffering over choosing a wrong life partner; my mind is so conflicted right now :fuk:

Brutal unclepill :blackpill:

Get his contact info and tell him?

Brutal Hindudindupill, Are hindus really cucks for older men in higher hierarchy and kiss the feet?

Jesus fucking christ, I hope to dear god that they don't end up having a son, I would rope if I had an ethnic whore of a mother.

doing master degree in chadstralia and has to settle for that?

aren't demographics in jeetland good enough for such scenarios to be avoided...

Yes, OP you need to tell him as soon as possible.
why would a truecel help an htn avoid a whore wife, the guy is already playing life on tutorial mode

Attachments

• Average Muslim Family.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 17
doing master degree in chadstralia and has to settle for that?

aren't demographics in jeetland good enough for such scenarios to be avoided...
yes, a lot of tradcucks believe getting a wife from homeland is better option than going behind ethnic girls

more than everything it must've been some twisted turn of fate for him,

probably he fell for her looks which are, being honest, stacy-like but a prime reason behind her sluttiness

he should've known better than trusting a looker-girl like her, a simple inquiry about her past to her schoolmates or anyone knowing her around here would've been enough but not sure if he even cared enough to check for that, or just being a total simp for her

but judging from her past i can tell ya future is going to be dark for him if he gets married to her, she WILL cheat on him for a better person probably a JBW chadstralian

yes, a lot of tradcucks believe getting a wife from homeland is better option than going behind ethnic girls

probably he fell for her looks which are, being honest, stacy-like but a prime reason behind her sluttiness

he should've known better than trusting a looker-girl like her, a simple inquiry about her past to her schoolmates or anyone knowing her around here would've been enough but not sure if he even cared enough to check for that, or just being a total simp for her

but judging from her past i can tell ya future is going to be dark for him if he gets married to her, she WILL cheat on him for a better person probably a JBW chadstralian
Is he really a tradcuck if he didn't inquire about her with anyone, what kind of tradcuck doesn't do that.

Seems like his dick was thinking instead of his head, will be brutal for him later on.

Get his contact info and tell him?
:fuk: man i do want to inform him, but due to circumstances in my extended family it is akin to risk getting ostracized if they ever get to know it was me who ratted her past life out and all...you need to look at it from eyes of a pajeet like me

:rolleyes: it's result of my great boomers not stopping breeding like rabbits
there are some "uncles" and "aunties" of my father who are same age as him, they even went to same school in past at some time - this would mean that grandparents kept on churning out kids after having their sons-daughters married off and them starting their own family at same time...but yeah such things used to happen
and long term result is i'm "uncle" to this 18-some slut from all extending families things and ties and all

If you possess any information you can expose this toilet with don't hesitate to use it.

Another saturday, another day for my asshole father to invite some relatives home for small get-togethers over tea and biscuits and all :feelsUgh:

this time, he brought a certain niece of mine and her newly engaged husband-to-be or fiance whatever it's called, probably same age as her if not a year older i think

this "niece" is probably 10 years younger than me (after-effects and virtues of having a huge family and relatives), and a very known toilet for hoeing around with body count in at least double digits if not triple, by the time of her high school she was already screwing around with college boys; she even tried to do some modelling thing briefly in Mumbai but came back home after six months

and now? she's been able to trap a betabuxxer boy, this guy in mention here, doing masters in some finance related thing in Australia and very likely to shift there in future

what pains me is, this boy is a nice guy, he literally bowed down to me and touched my feet like a traditional hindu would do to his 'elders' after being told I am his uncle-to-be in relationship, while that slut-niece barely shown any respect except hollow greetings...after spending this brief time with him I could tell ya he's your typical big earner conservative traditional religious guy who would not go out of line even in western world with all freedom bestowed upon him - and i dearly wish (not as his uncle-to-be but as a man) that boy for not have to suffer consequences of marrying a lying, cheating curry toilet

BUT...but...i could do nothing to prevent this destined cuckolding on him because it would be super inappropriate for me to inform him about stained past of his fiancee - this whore-niece of mine; totally not possible when i was sitting next to my father who was going all words in praise of this engagement like your typical boomer great-uncle :feelsseriously:

they spent a good hour at my place, after having a tea and coffee made by me they bid a farewell and left, my boomer father went back to his things and here i am lamenting to you, seeing an upcoming cuckolding of my nephew-to-be. Overall it just pains me to see a good person going towards path of suffering over choosing a wrong life partner; my mind is so conflicted right now :fuk:
Okay here's the game plan

Get his whatsapp
Become friends with him
Find out a Chad who slept with your niece
Get the Chad to send anonymous texts to your nephew

If you can't find one of her ex-partners to do it, then send it anonymously yourself

Create a Facebook account if whatsapp requires a phone number

I thought homeland girls would be better too

:fuk: man i do want to inform him, but due to circumstances in my extended family it is akin to risk getting ostracized if they ever get to know it was me who ratted her past life out and all...you need to look at it from eyes of a pajeet like me
Create a Facebook account with a fake name and message him

come on you have to find a way to help him bhaiya

just send an email from an anonymous address. Make sure the information in the email is substantial so that it appears genuine

what circumstances will get your extended family ostracized what does it mean for you if you tell him.