Brutally mogged by son. JFL at people thinking that incels can't have good looking children.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
Chris Eubank Sr. was a statusmaxxed blackcel and his son Chris Eubank Jr. is a good looking Chad/Tyrone.

Chris Eubank Sr. in his prime:

His son is like 6 points above him:

Last edited:
TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
Lifefuel to know that the cycle can break.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
Stop posting photos of barechested men, you Betelgeuse-sized faggot.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Miro Raduljica irl
-
Jfl @ his hairline in his "prime". Still mogs me from Chicago to Sacramento.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Chris Eubank is a genuine fruit.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
The genetic lottery is a thing after all, also curious to see what his mum looks like.

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Captain
-
Chris Eubank Sr. was a statusmaxxed blackcel and his son Chris Eubank Jr. is a good looking Chad/Tyrone.

Looks like Jeremy Meeks

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
-
I rarely see ugly mulattos. Blackcels with BBCs should just try to pump and dump and impregnate a horny fat ugly white landwhale. Even the ugliest blackman has good looking kids from a white wife

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-

look at that skull size

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Lol at white females.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
View attachment 170092

The white mother is why Jr. ascended.
Most people here wouldn't describe that white woman as particularly good looking. A lot of people here think that if neither one of the parents is Stacy or Chad then somehow they can't have good looking children. Obviously not the case.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Over for eubanks

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
Obviously not the case.
Yes its not. The white woman mogs that ape to hell. Whites are infinitely more attractive than all other races. Her eye area, nose, lower third are all better than his.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
. A lot of people here think that if neither one of the parents is Stacy or Chad then somehow they can't have good looking children. Obviously not the case.
Agree. It's all luck

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
It's just a lottery, some win and some lose

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
Yes its not. The white woman mogs that ape to hell. Whites are infinitely more attractive than all other races. Her eye area, nose, lower third are all better than his.
He looks good because he got the right combination of white and black looks. His brother doesn't look that good, I saw him because he is a boxer too.

It's all a lottery.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
He looks good because he got the right combination of white and black looks. His brother doesn't look that good, I saw him because he is a boxer too.

It's all a lottery.
Cope! All of the children look good. At least they look better than their ape dad.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
Cope! All of the children look good. At least they look better than their ape dad.
But they mog a lot of pure white people too. So it's not just white genes.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Over for many men.
-
Here's a better example of how mating with a white woman can cause an ethnic incel tier man's children to ascend:

1574209511152-png.170093

His name is Tyrone Mings. And no surprise that he's a Tyrone Chad. His mom is responsible for his facial attractiveness.

LiteralGoblin

LiteralGoblin

Ugly manlet
-
You guys are forgetting that diet could be a major part in why Chris Eubanks Jr. is good looking. He most likey ate better than his dad did. His dad was a professional athlete so he obviously knew how to eat healthy, not to mention his dad was rich so he could afford higher quality food for his son.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
-
I rarely see ugly mulattos.
Opposite for me. Most mulattoes I see are either complete abominations or Chadrones. I rarely see mulatto normies.

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Zabbaleenboo
-
get_even

get_even

Recruit
-
Are you kidding me. This guy has muscles upon muscles and is black, I'm sure there were tons of white ghetto whores lining up to f*ck him.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
-
Here's a better example of how mating with a white woman can cause an ethnic incel tier man's children to ascend:

View attachment 170093

His name is Tyrone Mings. And no surprise that he's a Tyrone Chad. His mom is responsible for his facial attractiveness.
Lol I know a Chadrone who looks exactly like him and has very similar looking parents.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Mythic
-
Not incel because the reproduction thing, ngl.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-

View attachment 170093

Ex footballer Ashley Cain is another mixed guy who ended up gl.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Recruit
-

As I suspected his mother is white.

You guys are forgetting that diet could be a major part in why Chris Eubanks Jr. is good looking. He most likey ate better than his dad did. His dad was a professional athlete so he obviously knew how to eat healthy, not to mention his dad was rich so he could afford higher quality food for his son.
This is also something to consider.

solblue

solblue

Officer
-
No surprise jr has an attractive mom. What is interesting is how much Eubanks Sr and Jr look alike. Some mixed kids look nothing like either of their parents, but here I can see they're clearly related from cheekbones and brow ridge.

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
blackcels just need to find a white woman JFL. its the complete opposite for whitecels who have to get at best some ugly noodle

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
His dad would be incel if he was trying to date now

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Captain
-

View attachment 170093

His name really is Tyrone???
Opposite for me. Most mulattoes I see are either complete abominations or Chadrones. I rarely see mulatto normies.
Its either feast or famine for mulattoes. Chadrone or bust.

solblue

solblue

Officer
-
Yet Jr still mogs him from Cumbria to East Sussex.
True. Jr has a better lower third, better nose area, more defined cheeks, and better hairline. His lips also don't protrude as much as his pops

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
True. Jr has a better lower third, better nose area, more defined cheeks, and better hairline. His lips also don't protrude as much as his pops
He also has better looking body. More lean and defined.

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Captain
-

Boxrec ranks the dad as the 3rd best British super middle of all time. He is a better fighter than his son.

He also has better looking body. More lean and defined.
He looks like Jeremy Meeks

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeletal Volume = Life Quality
-
The dad looks like a literal ape..

the son is good looking because he’s half white.

This is not a genetic recombination pill, its a racepill

weirdguy22

weirdguy22

Officer
-
The son has a decent face and good lower third. Also BBC-Halo. He probably gets tons of pussy.